MildSoss

Oct 25, 2017
Are all the males A ranks or some thing? I knew the game was going to lean more heavily towards women characters but I didn't expect it to be this bad. lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My prediction:

Patch 1.1

- Caesar (S Rank)
- Bernice (S Rank)
- Lighter (A Rank)

Patch 1.2

- Miyabi (S Rank)
- Harumasa (S Rank)
- Yanagi (A Rank)

I originally thought Yanagi would be an S Rank but honestly, since there will have literally been four straight female-featured banners by 1.2 (Ellen/Zhu/Qingyi/Jane), there's no way they go another patch with two more. So they'll slot Miyabi in and then throw husbando players a bone with an S Rank Harumasa. Yanagi will be on Harumasa's banner to encourage waifu players to pull, though.

Just my guess!

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Last time it went S > A > S in terms of marketing but I guess until we see if a third character revealed we won't know. And even then they could do S > S > A this time

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's just theorized by CBT leaks so nothing is confirmed. There's still a chance that she'll be the A Rank (and thus, easier to get and non-limited) but a feeling in my gut tells me she won't be. Lighter just screams "A Rank" to me.

That being said, the order is definitely different this time (people guessed Lighter would be drip-fed tonight and not Bernice) so anything is possible. *shrug*

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
It's just theorized by CBT leaks so nothing is confirmed. There's still a chance that she'll be the A Rank (and thus, easier to get and non-limited) but a feeling in my gut tells me she won't be. Lighter just screams "A Rank" to me.

That being said, the order is definitely different this time (people guessed Lighter would be drip-fed tonight and not Bernice) so anything is possible. *shrug*
Unfortunately, I'll have to agree with your gut feeling. 😔 Hopefully we're wrong and Lighter is S-rank though... But I guess I can also point to him, Lucy, and Piper showing up in the city as a sign they're the more "budget" characters who were ready to be shown off or something.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Regardless if she is S or A Burnice will be coming home.

Grace/Burnice/Jane triple anomaly disorder let's gooooooooo!

Also if she 2nd half as the drip marketing possibly indicates then I will be waiting until the 2nd half three times in a row 😅 More time to save I guess!

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
All signs point to S Rank sadly, Lighter will probably be drip-fed tomorrow and be the expected A Rank.

So yeah, budget those pulls!
Ah, well.

So I'm safe in the second half of 1.2.

To be honest I'm gonna be safe the whole 1.2 patch cause I won't have any pulls after 1.1 lol

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Regardless if she is S or A Burnice will be coming home.

Grace/Burnice/Jane triple anomaly disorder let's gooooooooo!

Also if she 2nd half as the drip marketing possibly indicates then I will be waiting until the 2nd half three times in a row 😅 More time to save I guess!

I now know me not getting Zhu Yuan was a blessing that would allow me to get both Jane and Burnice.

I'm inhaling so much copium right now.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Wow you guys, Zhu yuan is actually so fun! Wow! She is so fast and bursty. I wasn't EVEN TRYING TO GET HER when I just got he out of nowhere. All my characters are now lv 40 and she is by FAR the strongest!

Man I hope everyone else was able to get her! I mean... I'd REALLY hate to be the player who hasn't acquired her rn.

Last edited:

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
I actually think I might like Burnice more than Caesar, but I'm still skipping SoC faction I think. Fox Vergil more important.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
The way this game bait and switched by having Lycaon being S-Rank and such a prominent character is kind of annoying to be honest. It gave the impression they would balance the genders better, at least to the extent of GI or HSR, but it's clearly more interested in being a full waifu game.

If I wasn't vibing with literally everything else about it I'd consider packing my bags because it just feels disingenuous. I'll keep expecting Harumasa to be A-Rank so I won't be disappointed.

The initial leaks pointed in this direction, but now that I'm invested I'm getting more bothered about it lol. Sorry for ranting.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wow you guys, Zhu yuan is actually so fun! Wow! She is so fast and bursty. I wasn't EVEN TRYING TO GET HER when I just got he out of nowhere. All my characters are now lv 40 and she is by FAR the strongest!

Man I hope everyone else was able to get her! I mean... I'd REALLY hate to be the player who hasn't acquired her rn.
Zhu, Nicole and Anby are my favorite team to run right now. As long as the enemies I'm going against aren't strong against ether.

Zhu is fantastic. My favorite character to pilot by far.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
If Burnice is an S rank this really screws up 1.1 for me. I think I need to skip it entirely now....

If Jane Doe makes for a great teammate with Caesar and Burnice I think I'll at least try to win 50/50 on her banner but stop if I don't. And I'll just have to stick to Anby and cry every time her combos get interrupted.

Of course if I just lose my mind and become a whale I can get everyone.....

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
Man this character road map is absolutely dire for me. I might end up getting Jane and Burnice just because they look decent and the idea of spending the first 4 months post-Ellen just waiting for the Section 6 crew sounds like a recipe for burnout.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
jane-seth-and-qingyi-mindscape-cinemas-v0-ur8mf5pc06id1.jpg

jane-seth-and-qingyi-mindscape-cinemas-v0-jcz5ptpc06id1.jpg

wrDO5fM.gif

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Ah. Seems like Burnice is S-rank according to some Korean page... Though I don't know if it's official. 🤔

I could finally have a full fire team and my first anomaly agent with her... but sword and board is cool and I'm very curious about an S-rank defense agent. And I was getting excited thinking about a Billy-Caesar-Lucy team... Guess I'll just have to wait for their gameplay.
jane-seth-and-qingyi-mindscape-cinemas-v0-ur8mf5pc06id1.jpg

jane-seth-and-qingyi-mindscape-cinemas-v0-jcz5ptpc06id1.jpg

wrDO5fM.gif
KITTY CAT

crimmy88

Aug 7, 2023
This schedule is brutal. I wanted to get Qing Yi for meta reasons. But now I may have to skip her and Jane for Caesar and Burnice.

....and I dont even know how anomaly works 💀

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Triple anomaly is probably sub optimal but I don't care!

Gonna be popping shock & burn & assault all day long.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
I have Jane and her W-engine that I've been meaning to build so I definitely want to try getting into Anomaly and disorder playstyles. Need to see between Jane and Burnice who benefits more from Grace or maybe we will want to change between the 3 depending on element resistances.

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
Got an Impact 6 Slot Shock Disco with the last coffee of the event, and a 5 slot with electric damage up

lets go. i have some real good disks to slap onto qingyi once i pull her

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not in love with the character design but dual flamethrowers as the weapon is pretty badass. Want to see her animations in action.