TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
That whole series of videos is hilarious and makes the existence of Saved By The Bell worth it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I discovered these last week and watched all of them repeatably, the dude's delivery is amazing.

ham bone

Alt account
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I'm so glad that when I was a kid my older brother had control of the remote and he called Saved by the bell,"lame shit" and we watched A Different World, instead..

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
I don't think any of the characters on Saved by the Bell really ever learn the right lessons, but I'd argue that Jessie's far worse than Zack.

Oct 31, 2017
This series is amazing, honestly. It's funny to realize how many episode plots you still remember and even crazier to think that Zack was treated as a boy being a boy rather than the psycho he is

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this, really needed a good laugh.

And, yes, the amazing thing about this is how accurate it is. It picks the most unflattering way to present what happens but it doesn't really invent or misconstrue anything.

Lurkyseas

Banned
Dec 31, 2017
What I never understand is that why Zack Morris always have to be such a troublemaker & why he always does a lot of dumb shit in which he constantly gets himself in trouble.

Same with other characters like Eddie Winslow from Family Matters, etc. Good grief.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a cunt. My child self was incapable of piecing together the underlying grotesque behaviour of Mr Morris. For some reason I simply liked him because he was like Bart Simpson.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
I just spent the last hour watching these, they are hilarious, and I never noticed how much of a dipshit Zack was when I was just 12yo, I love the related videos from other series also, like this from 7th Heaven

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
I just spent the last hour watching these, they are hilarious, and I never noticed how much of a dipshit Zack was when I was just 12yo, I love the related videos from other series also, like this from 7th Heaven

Lmfao! That was better than the Saved by the Bell one! "God damn Karen what the fuck kind of work you putting in on these streets!?"

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
That was hilarious.

Was that actually the plot of the episode? I barely remember this show anymore.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
This was way better than I expected it to be. I was sure the concept would flame out by the middle of the video but that was pure gold.

Oct 26, 2017
What I never understand is that why Zack Morris always have to be such a troublemaker & why he always does a lot of dumb shit in which he constantly gets himself in trouble.

Same with other characters like Eddie Winslow from Family Matters, etc. Good grief.

That's pretty accurate for secondary school kids tbh.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Zach pushed the girl to a drug addiction, so I'd love to hear that argument.
Are you actually familiar with the show, or are you using one of these Zack Morris is Trash episodes as your sole source of that information? The reason I ask is because Jessie has a history of being overly hard on herself throughout the series, especially with regard to her education. She begins that particular episode in an already more exaggerated state of her usual self in that capacity.

I won't deny that Zack is a complete pile of crap, but that's his character, and I always got the vibe that you're supposed to think more of Jessie because she's supposed to be more level-headed than any of the other main characters. It's hard to do that when you take away the sort of motivations that Zack has for his actions and replace them with the sort of directionless spite that drives Jessie's actions. Jessie's straight-up shitty toward her friends on a regular basis throughout the series, but without the comedic scheming that Zack employs. Furthermore, I don't recall Jessie mistreating people solely to get ahead as Zack does; she has nothing to gain from treating them badly, yet continually does so. Plus, it's not as though Zack's schemes are always funny, but they're what drive the show; they're expected.

Honestly, of the six main characters, I'd say that Lisa's the least terrible, but even she has her moments with regard to her treatment of Screech. (That said, Screech is a creep, so much of that is easily forgiven.) She at least doesn't have the sort of repeat offenses that the other characters tend to. If we're counting the first and last seasons, though, I'd say that Tori's probably the least terrible main character. All of the characters have their issues, though, as I mentioned before.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These seem like a mediocre attempt at the brilliant Karate Kid retelling from a few years back.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Got 2 minutes into it and had to shut it off, laughing too damn hard will watch on break.

Zack Morris remains the coolest guy on tv ever.
Z0J0X46.gif

Deleted member 14002

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Have you guys seen this? I'm dying.

Yeah I watched like 20 of these last month.

Personal favourite is the Wheelchair girl one. Worst one is getting Jesse hooked on caffeine pills.
Are you actually familiar with the show, or are you using one of these Zack Morris is Trash episodes as your sole source of that information? The reason I ask is because Jessie has a history of being overly hard on herself throughout the series, especially with regard to her education. She begins that particular episode in an already more exaggerated state of her usual self in that capacity.

In my head cannon the caffeine pills are a gateway to harder drug use and that's how the character ends up in showgirls.