Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Stalingrad. Rifles only clans, y'all know what's up.

images

Oct 25, 2017
My god, you actually named the map I hate most in the series, far and above any other map. lol
I play Modern Warfare Remastered on PS4 and I get so irate when people vote for this map. I loathe it. Unquestionably my most disliked map.
The reason people vote for it is that it makes numbers go up fast and that's what is the most important thing for COD players. It's non stop death and XP.

It's the same thing with Nuketown and its variants in the Black Ops games.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I really liked Splash from Black Ops 3.
Such a colorful map with fun areas to go through, quite different from your usual COD map.

It was a DLC map though so I barely got to play it.. at least they've finally stopped fragmenting the player base with DLC maps now.
maxresdefault.jpg

I really wanted to play this but didn't have the DLC.

Fluffhead14

Oct 27, 2017
MW2's maps were incredible.
Overgrown too.
Raid maybe my favorite of the series. Thinking of jumping back in with this new release.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Any CoD3 fans in here? That game (and United Offensive) felt like Battlefield-lite, and I would say Poisson accommodated its combined-arms gameplay best of all.

latest

From CoD4 onwards, my favorites would probably be

Broadcast (CoD4/MWR)
tim-lewis-nrv-mwr-broadcast1.jpg

Castle (WaW)
standard_shot0000.jpg

Summit (BO1)
latest

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
+1

Harbors bottleneck was one of the best ever. 32 v 32 search and destroy was mental with the nade spam

edit: man, the nostalgia i'm feeling from this thread. Call of Duty 1 and 2 multiplayer was the best!

Harbor wasn't a bastion of what most would call perfect map design by any means, but it was quite fun, and was perfect for your 24/7 meatgrinder servers. I kind of miss those days in this era of matchmaking.

CoD1 sharing most of its great maps with CoD2 helped cement them in my mind, but I still associate it mainly with Toujane. That was the big 1v1 Montage Map.