• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
Over the top:
Bloodborne 2
New SH game
Final Fantasy 16

More grounded:
Elder Ring Gameplay/Release date

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
I started this post as a long list with my dreams, but it felt wrong to basically just list 20 games which included new entries to Series I love and Remakes of games that I think desperately need a remake. It was getting goofy at some point so I am reducing my list to just 1 thing I would hope to see something of again and that is what was shown as Project Awakening over a year ago. I wonder what happened. It looked great

I hope it didn't suffer the same fate as Deep Down

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
smash 5th character
breath of the wild 2 trailer + name
metroid prime trilogy hd
metroid prime 4 trailer
bayonetta 3 trailer
mother 3 shadow drop

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Red XIII's Final Fantasy VII Remake design. I'd rather not see it at all before launch, but if we gotta, I'd like it to be in a live event and not as a PNG uploaded on a random Wednesday.

Breath of the Wild 2 playable Zelda confirmation trailer, alongside hinting at proper dungeons and a new setting

Final Fantasy Warriors

Reggie announces Mother 3. It'd just be very cheesy and fun.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Suikoden 6
Chrono Something
Portal 3
L4D3
Splinter Cell
Trails of Cold Steel 4 coming to NA in 2020
Crossbell Arc official localization coming to PC/Switch/PS4
Trails in the Sky Series coming to Switch/PS4
Trails of Cold Steel 1/2 coming to Switch
Trails of Cold Steel 3 PC
Elden Ring stuff
BOTW2 stuff
New IP that's fucking hype

Gonna be busy folks

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Anachronox 2, in development for the PC and Switch with a partnership between Monolithsoft and the original Ion Storm team.

...you did say 'dream', not 'realistic'...

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Red XIII's Final Fantasy VII Remake design. I'd rather not see it at all before launch, but if we gotta, I'd like it to be in a live event and not as a PNG uploaded on a random Wednesday.

Breath of the Wild 2 playable Zelda confirmation trailer, alongside hinting at proper dungeons and a new setting

Final Fantasy Warriors

Reggie announces Mother 3. It'd just be very cheesy and fun.
I would imagine a Jump Festa trailer later this month showing Red, actually. Can't wait, legit one of my favourite characters in the series.

He looked weird in AC for the most part iirc (then again, I hate most designs in that movie), so I'm excited to see how he's updated. The character design in the game has been stellar so far.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
2 things.

New Paper Mario (not the crappy Sticker Star and Color Splash style). But I think this would more likely show up on a Direct.

Nier Remake/remaster. If it doesn't get announced then fuck it. I'm just buying a PS3 copy.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Geoff Crammond comes on stage and announces his 'Geoff Crammond VR Collection' for PSVR, Oculus quest, and PCVR
- The Sentinel
- Stunt Car Racer
- Grand Prix 4

All with togglable original or updated graphics

I'd also take an Ape Escape HD remaster pack like the spyro/crash ones.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
We already had the Deadly Premonition 2 and No More Heroes 3 announcements this year, so my dreams are pretty fulfilled.
Next up I'd be dreaming about,
- A new Echo Night game by From
- Flower Sun and Rain remaster / remake
- new Yoko Taro or Ueda project reveal
- Nier Gestalt remaster / remake

Less sequels, more new games, and more games where killing or realistic violence isn't the main gameplay
I remember being so hyped at seeing the announcement trailer for In The Valley of God's during the game awards a couple years back.
But yeah, new unique ips would be wonderful. Outer Wilds, Obra Dinn and Death Stranding were three recent games where the primary interactions with the world weren't through violence, I'm always down for more.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
In terms of things that could potentially happen, a Dragon's Dogma 2 announcement would be up there for me...

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Star Wars point and click adventure in the style of LucasArts games getting shadow dropped on consoles and PC
Metal Gear Solid 1 with the FOX engine
Viewtiful Joe HD Collection for Switch

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne 2.

I know, I know, no every game needs a sequel and I entirely agree. But I just loved that game to death and I want more. More of this setting, more of this gameplay, more, more, more.

Give. Me. More.

Give me more.

Feb 5, 2018
Any of the following would make me very happy.

Nintendo:
- Shin Megami Tensei V (PLEASE)
- Pikmin Trilogy, Pikmin 4
- Zelda HD Trilogy (lol)
- Metroid Trilogy
- Super Mario 3d World port
- Smash DLC
- New Zelda BOTW 2 Trailer
- Mario Odyssey 2
- Bayo 3
- XBCX HD rerelease (probably unrealistic until Xenoblade 1 releases)
- Wonderful 101 HD

Sony:
- The LoU 2 (with the delay, another trailer would be nice)
- A Death Stranding Expansion (rather than a sequel, Id rather them explore the few remaining questions the game has)
- Horizon 2
- GoW 2 tease

Xbox/PC:
- Halo Infinite and PC announcement
- Halo 5 PC port

Pretty much it. GoT is getting a full trailer already, we know.

Super unlikely but what I really want:

- Xenosaga HD Trilogy and Xenosaga 4, Bamco/Nintendo partnership, finishing the 6 game story
- Sleeping Dogs 2
- Dragons Dogma 2
- A good bioware game
- Bloodborne 2
- Actual remakes of 358 days and Re:Coded

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Right now I'd love for Gabe to get on stage and announce a fresh new Valve IP exclusively for VR. And I mean something in first person as cool as Half Life, Portal or Left 4 Dead, highly interactive with a world and characters you love, not some weird card game in VR.

Deunan

Apr 18, 2018
Agent
Deep Down
Final Fantasy vs 13
Agni Philosophy
Tekken x Street Fighter
Silent Hills
Metal Gear Rising 2
GTA VI
Uncharted 5 made by Amy Hennig
Parasite Eve 1 Remake

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Mass Effect trilogy remastered/remake
(Not happening due to that we know bioware is not working on that, but that's my wet dream)

Realistically, BotW2

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now that a new half life game has been announced I only have 1 Dream game announcement left Chrono break

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Metal Arms 2
Proper Golden Sun 4
Modern Battlefield 6 in the style of 4
Dark Cloud 3
Galaxy 3
MvC4 or KI2020
Natural Selection 3
Okami 2