• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
The show is a little more than a month away so marketing should be picking up

In addition, seems like will be doing Young Justice Enhanced for the month of Dec

Info from Kanik
Save us all the heart attack:

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/27/young-justice-season-3-outsiders-trailer-dc-universe/

Young Justice: Outsiders will consist of 26 episodes in total. Three new episodes will premiere every Friday beginning January 4th and continuing through January 18th. Four new episodes will premiere on January 25th as the mid-season finale. The series will then return in June 2019 with the second half of the season.

Think you know Young Justice? Now's your chance to see. DC Universe is about to open up Young Justice like never before. Join DC Universe to revisit select episodes from Seasons 1 & 2, now with commentary from the producers & cast, DC talent, and some of the biggest super-fans on the planet. It's a DC Universe exclusive premiering on December 4th and running all month long leading up to the premiere of Young Justice: Outsiders.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BlissfulExcitableAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
That looks fucking fantastic. I was worried that it would feel like a different show after all this time, but man, it looks like they nailed it.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait but I've said it before and I'll say it again... Kaldur better fucking be in this.

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
oh yas baby!!!

Also the curse of Greg "I only ever get to produce 2 seasons of a show" Weisman has been broken!

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Sucks that these are being released as 2-11 minute episodes. The 22 minute format was peefect for these kinda shows, and especially since its more serialized than the last 2 seasons this is just baffling.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Finally, my god. We finally are going to knwo what happened at the end of Season 2.

HYPE AS HELL!

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that these are being released as 2-11 minute episodes. The 22 minute format was peefect for these kinda shows, and especially since its more serialized than the last 2 seasons this is just baffling.

Is that right?

dcu-calendar-1137208.jpeg

I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise. They're really trying to keep those subscription going for as long as possible.

imbarkus

Oct 25, 2017
Dang, didn't know about the short episode format. Still may sub to the DC stream to check it out...

All these shows suffered for so long at the hands of Cartoon Network's toy manufacturer considerations. No need to change formats or get fancy, just launch them and do them right and persist.

Hey anyone know if Legion of Super Heroes and Static Shock is on the DC Uni stream?

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Dang, didn't know about the short episode format. Still may sub to the DC stream to check it out...

All these shows suffered for so long at the hands of Cartoon Network's toy manufacturer considerations. No need to change formats or get fancy, just launch them and do them right and persist.

Hey anyone know if Legion of Super Heroes and Static Shock is on the DC Uni stream?
Legion of Superheroes is I think.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll finally subscribe to DC....

Whaaa? Nevermind, I'll just wait for it to all be out then.

And strike that, they're full episodes.

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I remember a lot of places mentioning it, can't find a source. If I do I will post immediately or otherwise I have fucked up. Badly.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
They are doing shorter episodes? Still going to get around to this either way, but that would be bit of a bummer.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Ok going to need some confirmation/background on this

I know for a fact at NYCC, said 26 episodes, split into 2 halves with 3 episodes a week.

Now I can't speak to the 11-minute format, but nothing I saw/heard has pointed to that.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But he left his father
Welp, I'm gonna guess that's a central plot point now.

Also my fear came true: Years of grinding away on those awful Dvd flicks has made Phil Bourassa's taste for costumes a bit busier than they were on the original run.

I still like em but I always appreciated how the trinity had their classic costumes in this.

Oct 28, 2017
Welp, I'm gonna guess that's a central plot point now.

Also my fear came true: Years of grinding away on those awful Dvd flicks has made Phil Bourassa's taste for costumes a bit busier than they were on the original run.

I still like em but I always appreciated how the trinity had their classic costumes in this.
I mean he played his father for a fool and wrecked the light´s plans. So why would he be with his father?

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder who this goes to in the uk given how manh pc animated shows are on prime vs Netflix.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I've gotta say it's been so long since the 2nd Season that I barely remember the plot at all.