• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
Take all of Sam Jackson's lines in the MCU and replace them with him going "Motherfffffffffffffff...". Then everything after is just him continuing the same "...fffffffffffff..." until the scene where he gets dusted: "...fffffffucker!"

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
"I don't care, he killed my fucking parents" would have felt fitting because it would've shown just how at the end of his line Tony was.

Mugsy

Oct 27, 2017

The Captain Marvel movie gave me hope that this scene would be filmed so we could have a flashback of Steve Rogers beating the shit out of the Captain.

h8hsjhbmihmjnyxgzuuf.png

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely from starlord.
Either
"You said it yourself bitch, we're the guardians of the fucking galaxy".
So then the joke in 2 is a call back to that, or they also do it there and rocket says it.

"You fucking killed my mom" to ego.

Injustice45

Oct 29, 2017
"Mr. Stark, I don't feel so fucking good..."

"Fuck, he's adopted."

"That's my secret, Captain: I'm always fucking angry."

"I am fucking Iron Man."

"When I say 'fuck,' you say 'Parker.'"

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not the MCU but in Spiderman for PS4 I would love if
Stan Lee dropped the F bomb in his cameo... "you always were my fucking favorites"

Dahellisdat

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In Avengers, its Loki saying "Oh, fuck" before Hulk slaps him around.

That's the only one I want. The rest seem forced.
Came in to say this scene, but instead of before, have him say it during the close up of his face when hes laying on the ground smashed, just a whispery defeated "Fuuuuuuuuuck."

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Near the end of end game, Cap says "Fuck!" after stubbing his toe or something, cue to everyone staring at him wide eyed.

Cut to credits.