• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i cant believe this i cant believe you've committed suicide, how could you have committed suicide, i cant believe this, how could you have done this

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
tenor.gif

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Double Down was harder to watch but also better/terribler than all the remakes (since every movie he makes is roughly the same thing). It's a shame it's so hard to find. I also recommend the first movie by the Birdemic guy. It's about a guy living in establishing shots of San Francisco and dating a woman on cyber space.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love showing people Fateful Findings. Especially seeing their reactions to the montage at the end.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I've wanted to watch his movies for a long time now, but they seem to be the kind of movies that are best to watch with a group of friends.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
after all we've been through...i can't pull you out of this one.

It's the framing of the Ferrari that gets me. You just know that's actually his car and he's given it pride in place in the shot so he can try and impress some 25 year old receptionist at his day job with it.

"I call it the red machine..."

*dry heave *

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
The video reviews I've seen are funny and all, but I just couldn't actually sit down and just watch those disasters he calls movies. I have a really low tolerance for 'so bad it's good' movies, and stuff like Breen's films, Birdemic, The Room etc. are all WAY beyond my tolerance level. I just about managed Birdemic with the Rifftrax commentary...just. There's too many good movies I haven't seen yet to waste my time on the absolute dregs that these movies represent.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
This guy just looks like he plays bass for an Arkansas based REO Speedwagon cover band on weekends and sells used rascal scooters throughout the week.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
I will never not be sad how hard it is to find his movies besides Fateful Findings. Because I'd watch every single one of these if I could find them.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
This man just released a 5 1/2 hour retrospective on his 5 films. It costs a measly $160. Even the trailer is 10 minutes long.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
The suicide montage at the end of Fateful Findings may be one of my favorite movie scenes in general