• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if Akiba got delayed like Uppers did, and set to PC-only instead of PS4/PC. Looks like with Uppers, they were ready to go with a boxed edition too, since their website sells the artbook and 2-disc soundtrack for it (talk about a last minute Sony removal!)

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
I wonder if Akiba got delayed like Uppers did, and set to PC-only instead of PS4/PC. Looks like with Uppers, they were ready to go with a boxed edition too, since their website sells the artbook and 2-disc soundtrack for it (talk about a last minute Sony removal!)
Yeah I really doubt the PS4 version will release, maybe they can manage a Switch version instead?

Dec 23, 2017
I actually enjoyed Akiba's Trip quite a bit and its comical combat.

If I remember right, it had different ending routes as well, so lots of replay value.

There were some funny moments, but it did get a bit on the repetitive side.

I liked how you could find a bunch of different weapons to use, I used Tohko's Gloves for combos.

Still hoping Acquire makes another mainline Way of the Samurai game though.

Last edited:

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Oh wow that pretty much confirms that Uppers is not coming to PS4. Maybe an asia only release somehow. Too bad.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow that pretty much confirms that Uppers is not coming to PS4. Maybe an asia only release somehow. Too bad.

www.gematsu.com

Uppers launches October 23 for PC [Update 2: PS4 version cancelled for North America, Europe]

Uppers will launch for PC via Steam on October 21 for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99, publishers XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe announced. A Digital Deluxe Edition including a 46-track soundtrack and d…

The PS4 port/release was cancelled a few months ago.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
www.gematsu.com

Uppers launches October 23 for PC [Update 2: PS4 version cancelled for North America, Europe]

Uppers will launch for PC via Steam on October 21 for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99, publishers XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe announced. A Digital Deluxe Edition including a 46-track soundtrack and d…

The PS4 port/release was cancelled a few months ago.

I hadn't seen that. Still seemingly leaves the door open for a release elsewhere in the world, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
So excited for SoS and RF5. Going to make a guess and say one of those TBA titles is the Switch/PS4 Corpse Party port.

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
I would assume that one of the unannounced titles will be the new release of Corpse Party for Switch and PS4.