Nothere

Oct 26, 2017
One thousand times this... what a weird decision, specially since turning the console on through the headset DOES NOT activates a controller... so you still need to pick one up and hit the xbox button anyways.

....this has to be patched, right?

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
One thousand times this... what a weird decision, specially since turning the console on through the headset DOES NOT activates a controller... so you still need to pick one up and hit the xbox button anyways.

....this has to be patched, right?
i mean its requested since march. They said they look into it. Guess there is something preventing it.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
I just got these as a gift. I'm loving them. I'm currently using the Dolby Atmos and Xbox app's "Game Mode" preset. I'm not the biggest audiophile

What are some good EQ setting I can try. Also, I did buy the Dolby Atmos license. It was only $10.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I just got these as a gift. I'm loving them. I'm currently using the Dolby Atmos and Xbox app's "Game Mode" preset. I'm not the biggest audiophile

What are some good EQ setting I can try. Also, I did buy the Dolby Atmos license. It was only $10.
Use these custom settings :)
And combined with game mode for dolby its even better yes
4NqLDDy.jpeg

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Use these custom settings :)
And combined with game mode for dolby its even better yes
4NqLDDy.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this, I came in here to ask about the settings myself! Is this the only EQ I need to adjust, and then just set the Dolby atoms to game mode? That's it? Do I need to adjust any other Dolby settings?

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
So was messing arround abit with settings. I had the ones from the sound guy that is posted here many times. Wich were great imo. But changed it now to this. And they sound even better.

But i saw that the default settings still were the same as arround launch. Kinda baffled MS hasnt changed it yet. As everyone agrees that out of the box they sound muddy. I am pretty sure alot of people returned them because of that without knowing some small adjustments in app can make them great.
So kinda crazy MS hasnt changed the default.

Do you guys generally use performance mode in the Dolby app for game mode?

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
My HyperX Clouds are showing their age... looking for something in a similar range. Love the comfort of Clouds but now I want something wireless. Are these worth it over the Clouds for use with PC?

stangthang26

Aug 15, 2018
Has anyone had an audio stutter in Halo with the cutscenes? The only time I have stutter is when a cut scene plays, any other time and its perfect.

bes.gen

Nov 24, 2017
this was also stuttering, crackling for me on several games. found out there are several people with similar issues.
headset itself seemed fine on other devices.
but acting up when paired to xbox. couldn't find a solution, returned it.
not a fan.

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
Was there ever consensus on whether you should use in-game headphone dynamic range/EQ settings over Home Theatre when using Atmos/DTS:X ?