SP.

Oct 27, 2017
I wish Microsoft went with UPS over fedex. Mine has been sitting at a sort facility 100 miles away for 8 hours, and they somehow still think it's getting "delivered today". Yeah ok.

Oh well, tomorrow it is then.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Microsoft went with UPS over fedex. Mine has been sitting at a sort facility 100 miles away for 8 hours, and they somehow still think it's getting "delivered today". Yeah ok.

you never know how delayed the tracking info is

i certainly hope mine is, it still says it's in memphis =[

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Walmart Live Chat told me it's Out For Delivery even though it still shows as Preparing Shipment and I haven't been charged...

Am I a scumbag if I try to cancel the order if it shows up before they charge me? LMAO.

This is such a headache. Now the same person changed their tune to saying that it hasn't shipped yet and they can't give me a tracking number. I have no idea what's happening. Never pre-ordering at Walmart again.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017

Mine has been stuck in Memphis for two days but is supposed be delivered to me here in south Texas today.

Ebb

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all - my XSX shipped from Amazon on Monday, and the Amazon tracking still shows it as being delivered today. However, when I check the tracking on the UPS site it says "Delayed" and a new estimated delivery of tomorrow. Additionally, the tracking hasn't updated since Monday night.

Anyone have something similar?

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The hell amazon. Still hasn't shipped.

I thought this Nov 19-24 was just some bs and it would ship today and be here quickly.

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
Ugh, this really hurts to be one of those fucked by Amazon. I can't believe they couldn't drop that news any earlier than like 6pm the night before launch- and they REALLY can't do any better than "maybe before 12/31" for those who preordered in September when it first went up.

Couldn't even get PS5 preorder anywhere, and now who knows when Xbox will happen and back to square one.... And of course they fucking shipped Assassin's Creed and the charge and play kit all timely-like by then before I could cancel, because a lot of good they do me now (and I also pre-paid 2 years of gamepass, which has a lot of content I want to play but I really don't want to bother with most of the stuff on an OG Xbox One I haven't touched in years and would rather play the enhanced and sped up versions of the games for series X.

So, yeah, salty as hell. Target was also an epic fail last night at 3am (was in cart with 3 different local stores one after the other but no longer available by the time I could push the check out button. Maybe can make a miracle work with Walmart today but if I couldn't get Target going at 3am, I doubt Walmart will work out at freaking noon...

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Mine is just sitting at the Tulsa FedEx Warehouse. Should hopefully have it in a few hours, but the wait is killing me!

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
I'm sitting at the MS Store with the Place Order button enabled but getting the "Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again." banner. No harm in continuing to press Place Order every once in a while, right? Not like it is actually charging me, right?

dopamine__

Oct 28, 2020
My XSX was shipped with Amazon yesterday. No update on being out for delivery. Also congrats to everyone who received their consoles already! Happy Gaming!

mr stroke

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

same :(

looks like MS instructed FedEx not to deliver until today, which means most are sitting in a sort facility and won't be delivered till tomorrow. What a mess for anyone that took the day off or was hopping to get a console on launch day

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Even though Best Buy is saying it shipped yesterday, and is coming today, UPS says they haven't received it and it's scheduled for tomorrow. 🤷🏼‍♂️

dragonflys545

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Yeah. In my searching around I haven't seen anyone get there console from Best Buy if they chose delivery. Idk what is going on. Its still early on the East Coast though so who knows.

I'm in the east coast and they should have shipped on Sunday. I'm extremely tired of Bestbuy, between their shitty website crashing when preorders open and now this. I'm beginning to hate shopping there.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
My Walmart order is supposed to be delivered at some point this morning or early afternoon. But I still haven't been charged for it. Anyone else have that? So weird.

N7_Kovalski

Oct 28, 2017
Best Buy is the only one coming through for me. It's ten minutes away from me now. Just waiting to hear that sweet truck come down the street

Lucky! East or West Coast?

I'm in the east coast and they should have shipped on Sunday. I'm extremely tired of Bestbuy, between their shitty website crashing when preorders open and now this. I'm beginning to hate shopping there.

Fingers crossed their site is just broke and it will just show up.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
My buddy just picked one up in store at Walmart.

The workers there were clueless and just sold him one from the back

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever needed a signature with FedEx, and the shipping page doesn't say I need one. Hoping that's true.