Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
so.... I have a series X
I just went down to check my mail and there was a series x and it was delivered Friday, but I just now went down to pick it up lol
Dont know how this happened but I'm pretty happy right now

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I'm seeing people put these things up on Facebook Market Place, and within a couple hundred miles of me in SC. Legit pics included.
[pic removed by user edit]
Mod Edit: Removed extraneous link

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Same wanted to call support and it said they weren't open right now. Hope I'm just trying too early cause I'd love to get an update ASAP
I've been calling everyday and they keep telling me everyday there is still time to be charged. As of 8:35 am est I'm still not charged and they are still closed. I don't think I'm getting it Tuesday despite the website still says Tuesday is the estimated arrival.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
I've been calling everyday and they keep telling me everyday there is still time to be charged. As of 8:35 am est I'm still not charged and they are still closed. I don't think I'm getting it Tuesday despite the website still says Tuesday is the estimated arrival.
We're in the exact same boat, I just want them to check to make sure there are no errors with my order even if I don't end up getting it tuesday at this point I hope to get it soon.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard watching my Best Buy and Amazon orders just sit there while everyone else has movement. 😭

Dance Inferno

Oct 29, 2017
I canceled my Walmart order ~1 week ago and it's been "pending cancellation" since then, but I received an email a few days saying my package might be delayed a few days. Not sure what's happening tbh but at this point I think I'd probably keep the console if it gets delivered, which is what I'm expecting.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I have my Xbox being sent to my house but I have to be in the office on Tuesday. FedEx advertises a "redirect" a shipped product to a fedex store but when I load up the tracking on their site the option isn't showing up? Is it something that doesn't show up until closer to delivery date? Anyone have experience with this?

Did you order through the MS Store?

Ive also tried to change my FedEx delivery to a pick up store but they are telling me it cannot be done for this order. MS told me back in October that I would be able to change my shipping address through the courier once it shipped, but apparently that was just some rep talking out of his butt. I'm gonna have to go camp outside my old house on Tuesday just to receive my X.

Let me know if you manage to get it delivered to a FedEx.

Justin

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, Washington
Did you order through the MS Store?

Ive also tried to change my FedEx delivery to a pick up store but they are telling me it cannot be done for this order. MS told me back in October that I would be able to change my shipping address through the courier once it shipped, but apparently that was just some rep talking out of his butt. I'm gonna have to go camp outside my old house on Tuesday just to receive my X.

Let me know if you manage to get it delivered to a FedEx.

yeah I also have it coming from Microsoft. I will try calling FedEx later.

rafacamolez

Jan 3, 2019
Brazil
Just got charged by Amazon Brazil. I'm so ready. It says it'll arrive on the 12th, but for me Amazon always delivers before it says it will, so I'm hoping for a wednesday delivery or something like that.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Microsoft Store order page shows that my Xbox Series X has shipped and has a tracking number! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Still no charge on my account, though. Hmm...

Lol, same here. My Microsoft order did the pre-authorization charge a few days ago, that charge disappeared, and now my order has shipped and no actual charge has popped up yet.

I'm expecting that may be some weird "it's the weekend" thing and it just hasn't shown up, but I bought gas yesterday and that popped up instantly, so who knows.

giphy.gif

"Order received" is all I got. Don't expect it by Tuesday.

Mine does say "Arriving Tuesday by 8pm", but no sign of actually shipping yet. We'll see, I've definitely gotten stuff next-day from Amazon before. I have 2 orders, one through Amazon and the other through Microsoft, so I'll definitely be getting at least one of them Tuesday. The other I'm selling to a friend, so they just might not be getting theirs yet if Bezos lets him down. 😅

Dermee

Dec 16, 2017
So it looks like we won't be able to stream Xbox One Series X to our PC according to this xbox support page

Xbox Support

With this text on the page: "Note Streaming to the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10 is available on Xbox One generation consoles only. It is not available on Xbox Series X|S consoles."

Has there been any talk on this and if it is something that will be added in the future? I really like streaming my Xbox One X to my PC when family is using the TV.

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Target to the ends of the earth and back.
Target tends to be super careful with street dates (too careful IMO). It has to do with being allocated inventory in a lot of cases (I've heard rumors over the years of companies punishing retailers for breaking street dates). One of those it is what it is sort of things. Fortunately I've never not received something from Target...so at least things won't be cancelled (most likely not at least).

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like we won't be able to stream Xbox One Series X to our PC according to this xbox support page

Xbox Support

With this text on the page: "Note Streaming to the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10 is available on Xbox One generation consoles only. It is not available on Xbox Series X|S consoles."

Has there been any talk on this and if it is something that will be added in the future? I really like streaming my Xbox One X to my PC when family is using the TV.

Pretty sure it's just because the Console Companion app is old/outdated and replaced by the new Xbox app. I doubt they update the old app.

Salpal

Oct 25, 2017
Wal-mart preorders: I didnt order an Xbox but I just contacted customer service chat regarding the PS5 and they told me exactly when my PS5 would ship and when my card would get charged. Might want to reach out and maybe they can fill you in some.

Robot or human?

Scroll down, hit the blue "Contact Us" button and work your way through the questions until they direct you to a rep.

Dermee

Dec 16, 2017
Pretty sure it's just because the Console Companion app is old/outdated and replaced by the new Xbox app. I doubt they update the old app.

I have the Xbox App- the one where I access game pass. Is it possible to stream from Xbox One X to the basic Xbox app? I've never seen anywhere in there where that is possible. I thought you could only stream to the Console Companion App.

Oct 27, 2017
Morning Folks.

Nothing from Best Buy Canada yet on my order. But getting flipping excited by the hour.

I do have a question (sorry). Before I move my One S to the bedroom, should I remove it as my home console?

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
Hey guys. I have a question. I didn't pre-order the Series X but what are the chances I can score one at GameStop before Nov 30th? I want to trade in my XoX and get the $200 credit towards the Series X and the deal ends Nov 30th

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
I have the Xbox App- the one where I access game pass. Is it possible to stream from Xbox One X to the basic Xbox app? I've never seen anywhere in there where that is possible. I thought you could only stream to the Console Companion App.

There's nothing there yet but I'm assuming (hoping) they add it soon since they have to Android, etc. versions of the new app.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I've been watching my tracking number since Monday. My console is currently with fedex a couple states away. Excited for Tuesday

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Getting a little worried here. Amazon Germany not even preparing for shipment and with that mail from yesterday I'm not that optimistic anymore that I will receive my console on Tuesday. :-/