• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Everything was super slow for me on the MS site then I hopped off my work VPN and everything magically worked. Gave up on doing all access almost instantly.

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019
Cant believe I managed to get one. Glad I got to use $50 xbox store credit and build up reward points too. Good stuff!

suaveric

Nov 9, 2017
Finally got one through Gamestop.

c6keKZh.png

How'd you manage that?

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
gosh dang, i'm so close with xbox .com but i get stuck on review and place order. it just blinks and wont fill in, i dont know whether to risk refreshing this screen or not...any tips?

tarman76

Oct 27, 2017
Snagged a preorder at Target. My cart kept erroring out but when I checked my email I had a confirmation. Its also now safely in my "Your Orders" section too. Whew!

Meave

May 22, 2019
Don't keep hitting refresh where ever you are, be patient, let it load even if it takes 5 min. I was able to get one from the MS doing this.

Good Luck everyone!

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone stop saying MS works, I have been stuck on the place order button for 30 minutes and it won't finish!

It worked for me. Loaded up my cart 5 minutes ago (after reading it should be there even though cart said empty), changed my shipping/billing address, and clicked "Place Order" and it immediately went through about 30 seconds ago. Keep trying!

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Canada
  • Wallmart - Went up on time. Added to my cart without issue. Side was a bit slow. At checkout it said sold out
  • BestBuy - Store page is now up and I've added it to my cart, but it's being really slow
  • EbGames - Store page is now up and I've added it to my cart, but it says it doesn't ship or do store pickup so it's blocked from moving forward
  • The Source - Store shit the bed right away and it never even adds to the cart. Now the store page seems to be gone
  • MSFT Store - By far the worst. The site totally stopped responding at 11am
  • Amazon - It's not even listed yet

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I can't continue to payment on GameStop, and my Microsoft cart still won't load. :(

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Bro. I just did a drive-by at gamestop and there were like 50 deep already. LOL. NOPE.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
LMAO finally got an XSX at Target after like 30 minutes in the cart. This is so absurd that we have to work so hard to fork over $500 in this economy

sebco

Oct 27, 2017
JUST got mine on MS. Took forever though, was loading that "Review and Place Order" screen for 10 min at least