• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
yeah it's been like that for a few hours now. c'mon microsoft, people pay money for this service.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
yeah just got hit by this on forza on PC :| Oh well, hopefully they get it sorted

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
It's been offline for 2+ hours now.

And cause Live is offline, it means no one can access Game Pass games either, even the single player ones.

Awesome.

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Phil sabotaged my Xbox because I was watching State of Play on it. Should be good any time now, sorry everyone!

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I was playing FIFA about three hours ago and remembered about the COD Cold War Open Weekend, so I can't log in right now.

Odd, hopefully it will get sorted out soon. :/

OldDirtyGamer

Apr 14, 2019
in another room but had youtube on my xbox , heard it stop playing went out and the xbox was off. Turned back out wouldnt sign in the first time but signed in on my 2nd try and no other issues so far.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
At least I finished my ODST legendary play through and got the achievement before it kicked me out lol.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Yea most of my games just close and don't start. I had to download Outriders on PS5 instead.

thecaseace

May 1, 2018
Saw on Twitter this was happening, interestingly doesn't appear to be the case in the UK though...working for me.

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
Question when xbox live is down does that mean games that use their server tech go down too?
Siege, Fall Guys etc?

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
No wonder Twitch didn't work earlier when I was trying to watch the PlayStation thing (unless that wasn't part of it)

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Its funny because some of the apps are up for me; twitch for instance.
Seems to be anything that actually requires signally back and forth to your live account

ExtinguirX

Nov 22, 2018
Europeans sadly know that Xbox Live is down from 2hrs or so... and during the most populated time (9pm and onwards)

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Down here in Australia. Though I can play game pass games, just have to sign my controller into my account. Didn't even have to go offline mode.

Edit: I did actually have to offline, but soon as I did all my downloaded game pass games work fine.