Status
Not open for further replies.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Ok. Shelves are full and ready for Xbox & Bethesda E3 thread!
But if anyone missed and wants to be on the hype shelf, I can add more space. Even for one person, I'll do it.
pQ0wO6m.jpg

love it :)

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Expecting FH5 trailer to open like some crime/action drama with yellow filter shots of the desert.
And then baja cars zip by kicking up dust (vastly improved dust!) and then the usual FH joyful mayhem.
I want an old small town with narrow roads and shortcuts. Bright and colourful, with lots of confetti flying around.
And a large metropolis.

Really curious to see how PG expanded upon the formula, I doubt they settled for a FH4 with a new map. I really want the houses you can buy to come with some garage to put a selection of your cars for display.

But what am I doing here. I'm gone, see you in a few hours!

Joo

May 25, 2018
Yeah but I mean deal exclusive like Sony on FF7R
Well that's anyone's guess, but considering MS hasn't really been interested in making timed exclusive deals with major releases, it's unlikely. Of course there are some like Medium and Stalker 2, but those are comparatively small games.

If anything, Sony's way more likely to have timed exclusivity based on their past deals, but there's nothing atm to support this either.

willbsn

Oct 25, 2017
Expecting FH5 trailer to open like some crime/action drama with yellow filter shots of the desert.
And then baja cars zip by kicking up dust (vastly improved dust!) and then the usual FH joyful mayhem.
I want an old small town with narrow roads and shortcuts. Bright and colourful, with lots of confetti flying around.
And a large metropolis.

Really curious to see how PG expanded upon the formula, I doubt they settled for a FH4 with a new map. I really want the houses you can buy to come with some garage to put a selection of your cars for display.

But what am I doing here. I'm gone, see you in a few hours!

Also very curious to see what they've done since FH4.

Especially since they've had an extra year (covid withstanding)

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In all ready for the day. I'm sitting back and playing RE8 and NGS on XSX until the show. The only way I will be disappointed is if Forza Horizon 5 is a 2022 game.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We should take a bet on the ratio between first person and third person games shown today. Microsoft owns a bunch of studios that have a lot of roots in first person gameplay (the opposite of Sony) and it would be interesting to see if they're comfortable pumping out a vast majority of their catalogue as first person games.

I'm gonna say we will see a 65% to 35% split in favor of first person games.

*only counting first party games.

gifyku

Aug 17, 2020
Am I the only one who wants to see a demo of the xcloud improvements? Faster loading and frame rates via series x hardware, the tv app etc. Feels like it would be a great win on the publicity front

KillaKap

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft should acquire backbone. They need to invest in infrastructure that helps the future they want to create for the brand

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
RJYuR0H.png

Guess of games at the show in no particular order

I get the feeling we won't get both Omen AND Typhoon (based on nothing, I've no idea how long they've been in development), and I think we might get some sort of minor update on Hellblade 2 (like a dev diary that ends with a couple of seconds of gameplay or something), but other than that I think my list would be pretty much the same.

Shirkelton

Aug 20, 2020
It's incredibly funny to have Jeff Grubb literally come in and tell everyone exactly what's going to be shown and then within the same page have people quoting some random list and going, "Huh, maybe should have spoilered this???"

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Wasn't typhoon rumored to be released in 2022? If that is the case isn't it likely they at least have a cgi trailer ready?

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
We should take a bet on the ratio between first person and third person games shown today. Microsoft owns a bunch of studios that have a lot of roots in first person gameplay (the opposite of Sony) and it would be interesting to see if they're comfortable pumping out a vast majority of their catalogue as first person games.

I'm gonna say we will see a 65% to 35% split in favor of first person games.

*only counting first party games.
I could only hope so, only time I enjoy third person is when combat is heavily melee focused. As much fun as outriders was, as well as being a pleasant surprise to the Gamepass roster as a third party title, the gun play was pretty bad.

I don't want them chasing third person trends

Status
Not open for further replies.