Your favorite first party trailer from the Xbox Showcase?

• Doom: The Dark Ages

Votes: 240 23.6%
  • South of Midnight

Votes: 120 11.8%
  • Perfect Dark

Votes: 251 24.7%
  • Fable

Votes: 183 18.0%
  • Gears of War: E-Day

Votes: 166 16.4%
  • State of Decay 3

Votes: 25 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020

GlobeGamer

Aug 26, 2021
I love the new logo. I hope The Initiative updates their website as well cause it been looking dead for years

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
Ah. Pretty sad for UL. Nothing big but maybe they wanted to surprise everyone with gameplay and rebranding.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
So that's one Elusive that's gonna appear… still holding out hope for Perfect Dark and Neverwild…

After that then the Elusives will be:
- Neverwild
- Outer Worlds 2
- Blade
- Elder Scrolls 6

Unless I'm forgetting something?

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
So that's one Elusive that's gonna appear… still holding out hope for Perfect Dark and Neverwild…

After that then the Elusives will be:
- Neverwild
- Outer Worlds 2
- Blade
- Elder Scrolls 6

Unless I'm forgetting something?
Only Everwild and Perfect Dark are "elusive". We know why the others aren't being shown. Just announced / studio is making other games.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
So we have State of Decay 3, likely Gears 6 and a new Doom, on top of games that kinda have to be there because they release this year (Avowed, Indy etc.). Then add the possibilities of Perfect Dark, Fable, Age of Mythology Retold etc.

This is gonna be the best show this year by a very large margin. That line-up is sick.

1 gift from Daebo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Daebo Daebo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Daebo said:
In honor of the new thread and the show tomorrow, my gift to the thread. A copy of HYPERCHARGE.

Enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: HYPERCHARGE - Won by ba2 ba2 (46 entries)

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
IMO you become elusive after three years of silence. I also don't think Elder Scrolls 6 should count because we knew it wasn't dropping until after Starfield. You need to be able to look at the title and say "man, what ever happened to that game?"

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
its been 6 months. blade is not elusive yet lmao
See below
Blade is not an elusive one, cmon

Contraband on the other hand..
I'm going to be honest, I forgot about Contraband.

And also Blade may not be an Elusive yet, but it's 100% announced too early and will be an elusive after next year anyway so I'm just getting ahead of everyone and counting it now lmao

Only Everwild and Perfect Dark are "elusive". We know why the others aren't being shown. Just announced / studio is making other games.
Hey Contraband will hit 3 years of silence tomorrow and while that wasn't on my list that'll show up too.

Also we just started calling the elusives that because they were announced games that didn't show up for 2 or 3 years

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
IMO you become elusive after three years of silence. I also don't think Elder Scrolls 6 should count because we knew it wasn't dropping until after Starfield. You need to be able to look at the title and say "man, what ever happened to that game?"
Yeah, I don't even consider Elder Scrolls 6 as an elusive either, they "revealed" it by showing a logo without a title just to shut people up because that year Bethesda was announcing several games that weren't traditional Bethesda games and wanted to shut people up about the worries of them not making their traditional games anymore

Clippy

Feb 11, 2022
I've enjoyed a bit of all the gaming showcases we've seen so far, but I'm really looking forward to the main event of the tomorrow. Should be a blast.

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
Why is everyone saying no Fable? I think I was listening to an Xbox Two episode where they mentioned it, but is there more information out there? I definitely believe Fable has the potential to be Xbox's biggest game in years, with a launch success similar to Starfield.

I have so many questions about Fable beyond its combat. Will it include co-op? Will there be an option for an evil playthrough? Fable is the best game I've ever played for being the bad guy. Will you be able to create and shape your character's appearance based on your actions? It would be interesting if the so called controversial look of character they showed was influenced by this system.
The combat for me wasn't even the main draw it was all of the stuff Fable did that nothing else was trying to do like all of the simulation stuff. My only concern is that stuff isn't there.

In Amber Clad

very dangerous over short distances
Aug 26, 2018
London
Been thinking about Gears all day, I am so damn ready for a new entry. Into Dust by Mazzy Star randomly popped into my head earlier, so I had to go and watch the Gears 3 Brothers til the end trailer. OG trilogy marketing was something else.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86QvTlQ5ziY

Daebo good on you for the giveaway!

sounding really good

Yeah! I was really excited for it for a long while, and then it just kinda slipped out of my head because it's been a while. Hoping we get a date soon!

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
That new rebranded logo is really cool. Looking forward to the trailer.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Been thinking about Gears all day, I am so damn ready for a new entry. Into Dust by Mazzy Star randomly popped into my head earlier, so I had to go and watch the Gears 3 Brothers til the end trailer. OG trilogy marketing was something else.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86QvTlQ5ziY

Daebo good on you for the giveaway!

Yeah! I was really excited for it for a long while, and then it just kinda slipped out of my head because it's been a while. Hoping we get a date soon!

yeah excited for new gears.

Replaced fell off the radar for a while, but looks to be back and close to release?

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Has anyone had local screenshots disappear from your Xbox? I went to upload all my screenshots to OneDrive and half my Senua shots were missing sadly. My first ones were there, and the ones I took today, but the ones from the middle of the game were missing sadly. I know they existed at one point since I showed them to my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.