Your favorite first party trailer from the Xbox Showcase?

• Doom: The Dark Ages

Votes: 240 23.6%
  • South of Midnight

Votes: 120 11.8%
  • Perfect Dark

Votes: 251 24.7%
  • Fable

Votes: 183 18.0%
  • Gears of War: E-Day

Votes: 166 16.4%
  • State of Decay 3

Votes: 25 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Jacket

Sep 11, 2023
Finished the COD campaign today (along with a lot of MP) and I wished the campaign was longer because that had some fantastic levels I thoroughly enjoyed, specially the Gaz Apartments vertical level. God damn that 'The Raid' level was so fucking AWESOME, I couldn't get enough.

Great game and will continue to MP it.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they just (probably correctly) assume that the audience for gacha games just wouldn't be there on Xbox so haven't bothered?

You have to start from somewhere.

Playstation went from only Genshin to every gacha game on earth.

What would Xbox have dropped to focus on Genshin?

I think Roblox was the right bet along with growing Minecraft and then their games pass efforts and id@xbox relationships.

No need to drop anything.

They missed out on Genshin. Fine.

Why miss out on the others like Wuthering Waves and Arknights for example?

They completely dropped the ball imo.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
does anyone know if mw3 has 2v2 game modes? i loved to play it with my buddy back in mw (2019) i just checked on the playlists available in game and cant find it.

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
This MW3 campaign sure is something.

Do the other remakes have this semi-open approach to certain missions, too?

mightyrat

Sep 30, 2022
I really enjoyed the MW3 linear campaign levels, not so much the open ones. Checkpoint system is non existent in most of them.

It does just "finish" which is a shame. More linear levels with that expert 10/10 scripted sequences please. The Plane and the Football stadium where peak.

Oct 12, 2020
I really enjoyed the MW3 linear campaign levels, not so much the open ones. Checkpoint system is non existent in most of them.

It does just "finish" which is a shame. More linear levels with that expert 10/10 scripted sequences please. The Plane and the Football stadium where peak.

Yeah, I think the stadium was the point where I was like, "people actually HATE this campaign?". But then again, I didn't pay full retail either, lol.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017

Adilson

Jul 28, 2022
well, Crash Trilogy Remaster, mafia, and Creatures of ava already make the next month attractive for me, of course it won't be the most impactful month, as will the following months (those that will have stalker 2, avowed, indiana jones, among others), by the way, nate drake, can you say what other game would be included in the gamepass?👀👀👀

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Back on my PC Game Pass app grind and my CoD download is currently clicking in at a solid, uh, 0 MB/S. Fast.com says my internet speed is 510 mbps. Cool cool.

And yes I'm set to Absolute Bandwidth. It seems incredibly temperamental as to when it works and when it just doesn't.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
Back on my PC Game Pass app grind and my CoD download is currently clicking in at a solid, uh, 0 MB/S. Fast.com says my internet speed is 510 mbps. Cool cool.

And yes I'm set to Absolute Bandwidth. It seems incredibly temperamental as to when it works and when it just doesn't.

Do other downloads on the Xbox app work?

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
Do games that aren't on Game Pass and aren't first party games usually have Game Pass discounts? I saw Banhishers Ghost of New Eden listed with a "With Game Pass" price. Honestly I haven't looked at the store in several months and I'm also not subscribed to Game Pass right now, so I genuinely don't know if this is just a normal thing or if it's a neat little oddity.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Even though I never play RTS games online because I suck, I ran through a couple of matches with the Age of Mythology stress test tonight.

I cannot wait to play the full game next month!

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Do games that aren't on Game Pass and aren't first party games usually have Game Pass discounts? I saw Banhishers Ghost of New Eden listed with a "With Game Pass" price. Honestly I haven't looked at the store in several months and I'm also not subscribed to Game Pass right now, so I genuinely don't know if this is just a normal thing or if it's a neat little oddity.

Yeah, it's normal. Game Pass like Gold back in the day gives you discounts on select titles.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
It's the Xbox Live Gold Discounts but rebranded to be Game Pass because they renamed the service and reorganized it around Game Pass

ImPacaTheCat

Mar 3, 2020
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.