Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A trial that's long enough to keep up through the end of Mandalorian Season 2 (so either one or two months) is my guess.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
People need to calm down, no way D+ is gonna be rolled into Game Pass

It's gonna be a Game Pass Ultimate perk like Discord Nitro, Funimation, Spotify Premium, Postmates, etc. were, probably a month or two.

Nice for me, need to watch Mandalorian

Leonine

Sep 19, 2020
People need to calm down, no way D+ is gonna be rolled into Game Pass

It's gonna be a Game Pass Ultimate perk like Discord Nitro, Funimation, Spotify Premium, Postmates, etc. were
Yea, that's what Im thinking too. GPU members either get something like % off subs or a free trial for X months.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Probably a 3-month Perk just in time for the holidays.

People jumping into this week for the first time are going to have their hands full even if they picked up just a console with no extra games. Absolutely packed without making a secondary purchase.

GPU:
-game pass titles
-99% of EAs current gen catalog
-trials for all new EA games
-lots of awesome perks

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
If it is Disney+ I'm really going to regret signing up for that 3 year pre-paid deal

Edit: unless it's just a month or 3...no big deal...

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
How come I'm the only one thinking this has zero to do with Disney+ and is more about Squadrons coming to Game Pass.
Mando and The Child as a bobblehead are being added to squadrons.

EA is already adding JFO and EA Access to Game Pass.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
It'll be a 3 month perk for new subs just like Spotify.

Why is everything a megaton and wild suggestions?

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
gamepass has done free trails of things before like Spotify

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Surely that isn't legal.

MealyJointBobolink-max-1mb.gif

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Should name Gamepass all pass, when they continue including other services. EA play will stay in gamepass and I think Unlimited users get Discord, Spotify, ... for a few months too.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Probably a 3 month trial code for Disney+. They did the same with Funimation and Discord Nitro already.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Cool, I'd love a 3 month trial or something. I've been meaning to sub for a month or two to watch Mandalorian.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it will be 2 months of Disney+ alongside Game Pass, just like the Fortnite offer but for more countries

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
I know gamepass posted this, but they sometimes do cross-promote. Couldnt this just be for the Mandalorian themed controller?

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I hope it's something else as I already get Disney+ with my Verizon Wireless plan.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
They're not bundling a Disney+ subscription with Game Pass, people.

It'll be like Sony and Crunchyroll, you'll get a free one-month code or something. They do that a couple of times a year.

Lower those expectations.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
They're not bundling a Disney+ subscription with Game Pass, people.

It'll be like Sony and Crunchyroll, you'll get a free one-month code or something. They do that a couple of times a year.

Lower those expectations.

That's about all I could see being the case. GamePass is $15AUD/mo, Disney+ is $9AUD/mo - no way they'll just lump them together.

I'll take a free month or so tho. Gladly.

Cappy

Feb 5, 2018
I know gamepass posted this, but they sometimes do cross-promote. Couldnt this just be for the Mandalorian themed controller?
You know, I thought that could be it as soon as you mentioned it, but then, I feel like they announced it a week or so ago on the main Xbox account, so it'd be a weird thing to bring up again. But it's certainly right there in terms of relevance with the tweet.

www.microsoft.com

Buy Controller Gear Mandalorian Wireless Xbox Controller & Xbox Pro Charging Stand Set - Microsoft Store

Explore the far reaches of the galaxy with this matching set in a Mandalore armor design. Enjoy custom button mapping, magnetic charging, and twice the wireless range.*