• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Enjoying my time with my new Xbox One X. Had so many doubts because i own a Pro already but it was money wel spent. Gamepass is amazing and so is BC. Playing Lost Odessy again and man the joy and nostalgia ! After Lost Odessy it is Blue dragon and Vanquish. And indeed i notice the difference between pro and One X, one the One X the games are so much sharper. And how some BC is amazing, some f'king black magic at work right here.

Do they release games on gamepass on a regular basis ?

Monthly, about 10-15 per month, some do leave teh service though, so keep an eye on that list as well

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Downloading Abzu and Shadow Complex.
For some reasons I never got around to play SC on the 360. This should be fun!

severianb

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I noticed Disneyland Adventure was newly available for PC as a Play Anywhere title! Probably unannounced stuff.

So disappointing the Disneyland Adventures Kinect support is very broken, at least on the Xbox One X. Still a ton of content in the game and very playable with a controller. Recommended for anyone with young kids.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
So disappointing the Disneyland Adventures Kinect support is very broken, at least on the Xbox One X. Still a ton of content in the game and very playable with a controller. Recommended for anyone with young kids.
It's a cute game. They did a really nice job recreating the park. We always joke that it's never that empty people-wise, though. LOL

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
I know it's GWG not Game Pass, but I'm evangelizing because I am loving it so much:

Don't sleep on Assault Android Cactus. It's so so so so good. The feeling when you pick the right build and have the right run on a level is amazing. What a great game.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, this Zombie Army Trilogy game is intense! Pretty good game. Is it actually possible to play it solo, or do I just suck at it? I tried a LOT of times to beat the "Defend the Church" mission in the first episode, and every time the machine gun guy shows up at the end I just can't seem to win. Is this just meant to be done co-op Left 4 Dead style?

Phonomezer

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Are there more people playing ZAT online now? I dropped it the day after buying it because it was dead :/

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, this Zombie Army Trilogy game is intense! Pretty good game. Is it actually possible to play it solo, or do I just suck at it? I tried a LOT of times to beat the "Defend the Church" mission in the first episode, and every time the machine gun guy shows up at the end I just can't seem to win. Is this just meant to be done co-op Left 4 Dead style?

Took me a while to get past that. Tip, when the machine gunner turns up get the shit out of the church by going down the opposite staircase to the one he comes up at. It gives you more cover outside and you can head-shot him from a distance. I'm playing alone and loving it.

It's quite a nice looking game in places too. Some of the lighting effects are incredible. Really cool little game.

Arthois

Oct 27, 2017
I don't own a 4k tv, nor am I getting one anytime soon but I am still thinking of getting a XOX to go along my S.

am I crazy?

Panic Freak

Oct 26, 2017
I don't own a 4k tv, nor am I getting one anytime soon but I am still thinking of getting a XOX to go along my S.

am I crazy?

The X does automatic super-sampling so you'll see benefits there. Plus, if the game has a 1080P graphics mode, you'll be able to use it there as well.

I would get an X but I'm waiting for the next gen box instead and my Xbox still works.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

am I crazy?

Definitely not crazy. Supersampling can be great. That said, I suggest considering a PS4 Pro if you don't have a PS4 yet. That would open up a pretty incredible library of games to you. I have a PS4 Pro and Xbox One S combo...it works pretty great.

Panic Freak

Oct 26, 2017

I changed enemy density to solo and had a blast. Super fun game.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Warhammer Vermintide 2 can now be installed through Game Pass even though it doesn't come out until Wednesday.

I was able to install it through the store page on the console. The install button doesn't show up on the website marketplace.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
The install button isn't showing up for me on the console store page.
Try searching for the game on the Windows Store app on PC, the install button will show up. The game is also playable right now.
b2ff1Fm.jpg

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I downloaded Vermintide 2 and the game is launching ... early release ? Through game pass

Oct 28, 2017
Checking out the Game Pass section this morning and I noticed that where it says "Continue Playing" there's a list of all the games on the service you've played before (obviously) Oxenfree, Sea of Thieves, Mega Man and so on. But Rocket League is there too. Now I own Rocket League and play it on a weekly basis, I don't know if this is just some kind of weird glitch or if that's the game that will be added during Inside Xbox?

Looks like it is being added.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Rocket League would be amazing.

But I admit that without cross-progression with Switch I might stick with that version because of portability.

GAAS games really need to just have cross progression. I want that so badly.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Vermintide is out? Sweet. I'll let it download now.

Some Gamepass games often have the "game takes too long to launch" glitch, it's really grating. I was trying to play Layers of Fear last night.

MajorBritten

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Seems to be a glitch with the pricing of the Rocket League DLC. Downloaded the game with GamePass and went to buy some of the cars that are advertised on sale for $1, but its charging the price of $1.79 with GamePass.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Vermintide is definitely playable. Fired up and played the tutorial. It still has a 'preorder now' prompt in the main pause menu so clearly it's aware that the game isn't out yet which is a little odd - possibly Beta code still left in there and because the timer still hasn't hit that point it still shows.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Bomber Crew is fun.

(it would be much better with Mouse and Keyboard though).

Last edited:

Newlove

Oct 28, 2017
England
It definitely needs a lot of the hot multiplayer games, that guarantees a very steady revenue. Rocket League and Vermintide II are very great gets for this. PUBG needs to come next.

PUBG would be great. I have it on PC, would like to play it on Xbox but not willing to pay with the embarrassing frame rate performance and awkward looking aiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.