Status
Not open for further replies.

NateSnacks

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
I am honestly beginning to see that Games Pass makes XBox the most economical place to play games if you are not looking for long ownership of games. Makes me way less regretful about buying the XB1X last week.
Crazy thing is I'm sure Game Pass was the plan all along for Microsoft.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Is there a list anywhere of all the games released/planned to release on Game Pass day-and-date? So far it's just Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2, right?

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is there a deal on gamepass that I can jump in?

Day one Horizon 4 sounds amazing.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Was hoping for the forza games to go on during the forza horizon 4 presentation :(

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Welp they came back for Amazon US. Got another 12 months, Im good for now. Just gonna hoard the subs until I need to use them. Will def be cashing out on one for FH4 day one!

Edit- Hope these codes dont have an expiration date lol.

BIG J

Oct 27, 2017
what are the pricing schemes for game pass? is it only monthly or are there yearly also?

PRomeotheus

May 29, 2018
So, I bought one of the Amazon digital codes. Apparently I can't redeem it as I'm not physically in USA, even though my account and location are set up as USA and I never had any trouble redeeming games or currency cards. (Tried using a VPN and it's not working either)

Bottom line, I have a 6 month game pass code if anyone wants to trade for a PSN or Nintendo Switch 30$ USA card, just PM me and we can arrange how to trade it.

Harle

Oct 25, 2017
So, I bought one of the Amazon digital codes. Apparently I can't redeem it as I'm not physically in USA, even though my account and location are set up as USA and I never had any trouble redeeming games or currency cards. (Tried using a VPN and it's not working either)

Bottom line, I have a 6 month game pass code if anyone wants to trade for a PSN or Nintendo Switch 30$ USA card, just PM me and we can arrange how to trade it.

It wasn't working for me either, but the VPN trick worked.

I used the VPNhub app on my phone.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really happy for the E3 drops, and those later announcements of day 1 third parties is really good. The new game by the guys and gals that made Oxenfree is, by default, something I would have bought practically regardless, so being able to play it for "free" is fantastic. And in general, knowing that all these sweet Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable, etc. games coming up will be playable for a subscriber without other (necessary) costs is awesome. Great time to be in this service.

Nov 13, 2017
Couple of questions, I couldn't get my Xbox One X delivered on Friday cause it was Royal Mail Special Delivery and so they wouldn't deliver it to a neighbour.

1. How long does the 6 month offer last for? Couldn't see any expiry date.

2. Can I stack it with the one month offer for £1?

TimFL

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Couple of questions, I couldn't get my Xbox One X delivered on Friday cause it was Royal Mail Special Delivery and so they wouldn't deliver it to a neighbour.

1. How long does the 6 month offer last for? Couldn't see any expiry date.

2. Can I stack it with the one month offer for £1?
If you subscribe for the 1 month offer first, yes. The 1 month offer is only valid without an active Game Pass sub.

Liam1884

Oct 30, 2017
I currently subscribe to Game Pass via my debit card on a monthly basis, but I'm considering stocking up with the current deal on 6 month subscription cards.

If I were to input the code I get, would my next monhtly charge just be bumped to 6 months time?

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
is game pass like ps now where you stream it or do you own it for as long as it's on rotation

thinking about doing it bc it's a wild deal

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
thanks guys. new owner of the One X here. got the Amazon Half Offs. But two more questions:

if I manage my Dollar subscription right now to "cancel" automatic renewal will it play out the remainding days or would it be a hard cancel w/ no access for the next 29 days

and 2) if i download halo 5 and my game pass expires, do i have to re-download or is the game just locked until purchase or GP renewal

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
thanks guys. new owner of the One X here. got the Amazon Half Offs. But two more questions:

if I manage my Dollar subscription right now to "cancel" automatic renewal will it play out the remainding days or would it be a hard cancel w/ no access for the next 29 days

and 2) if i download halo 5 and my game pass expires, do i have to re-download or is the game just locked until purchase or GP renewal

Cancelling stops the renewal AFAIK, so you'll get to play out the 30 days. Again, AFAIK.

Halo would sit on your HD locked. When you go to run it, it'll complain about your sub being expired. When you resub, you shouldn't need to redownload.

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
And one you're subbed, if you use the six month code during your dollar sub, it will add on to the end of your existing sub, no need to micro-manage the days.

greenegt

Apr 20, 2018
Grabbed one 6 mos code from Amazon and one from Best Buy. Going to activate in September, when I get my 4K TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.