Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
The Gardens Between (November 29)

Follow two best friends Arina and Frendt who fall into a surreal world full of dreamlike garden islands. Together they'll embark on a nostalgic journey through a world built around objects from their childhood, lighting constellations and illuminating threads from a time when friendship was the most important thing in the world. Manipulate time to solve puzzles and traverse each precious memory to reach the summit of each island in this single-player puzzle adventure.

Mutant Year Zero (December 4)

A tactical adventure game with turn-based combat and real-time exploration of a post-apocalyptic world, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden puts you in command of a unique squad of mutant soldiers as you scavenge through the remains of civilization to survive. From the creators of Hitman and PayDay, experience a mix of story, exploration, stealth, and strategy in the brutal environment of a decimated planet Earth as your band of heroes embark on a quest to discover the legend of Eden.

Strange Brigade (December 6)

Join an elite agency of extraordinary adventurers and investigate the darkest corners of Egypt, where mythological menaces manifest! Strange Brigade offers a rip-roaring, 1930s-style campaign full of peril, intrigue, and good old derring-do for one to four players as you tackle an army of mummified monsters! Solve mind-bending puzzles, defy dastardly traps, unearth incredible treasure in a mysterious, ancient landscape and use the most marvelous firearms known to man in thrilling third-person combat to defeat the witch queen Seteki and send her petrifying minions back to the afterlife.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/29/xbox-game-pass-december-2018/

Ashen is also coming to Gamepass day one. And with the dev still saying 2018. Its also next month.
I guess we hear it at the Game Awards?

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Nice, I didn't know about Strange Brigade coming.
Didn't buy it but liked the Zombie Army Trilogy a lot.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
How are Strange Brigade and The gardens between?

Played a ton of Strange Brigade on the PC at launch, it's a lot of fun, I don't think it did too well sales wise based on the number of people showing as playing it out of the gate as well as now. Kind of a L4D mixed with Vermintide feel, but with an old timey adventure movie setting.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
From what I heard is The gardens between a nice little puzzle game. Should be perfect for game pass.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for mutant year zero. My only concern is how it'll control with a controller because it looks like a cross between a crpg and xcom game. Two genres that just scream best on controller lol

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for mutant year zero. My only concern is how it'll control with a controller because it looks like a cross between a crpg and xcom game. Two genres that just scream best on controller lol

The out of combat gameplay is focused on direct control of the characters (same goes on mouse and keyboard I believe) so at least that part should play fine on a stick.

Feb 1, 2018
Europe
Played a ton of Strange Brigade on the PC at launch, it's a lot of fun, I don't think it did too well sales wise based on the number of people showing as playing it out of the gate as well as now. Kind of a L4D mixed with Vermintide feel, but with an old timey adventure movie setting.
Yeah great game, hopefully this GP entry will fix the population problems.

Mutant Year Zero is incredibly good based on all the raving previews. Looking forward to that. GP keeps on giving.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Holy cow, I am so psyched for The Gardens Between. I had it on my Switch waitlist and was just hoping it would show up on XB1 and Game Pass. Thanks for the good news Theorry !

Edit: evidently it's a fairly short (2.5 hrs or so per HLTB) game, but that just means it's easy to make time to play it.

Neuromancer

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
I just did that one month for $1 just so I can try out Mutant Year Zero. Looks like Xcom with big anthropomorphic animals which is right in my wheelhouse.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
The Gardens Between is really creative and interesting, if a little short. Definitely worth checking out if you have Game Pass.

Looking forward to Mutant next week

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Wish the strange brigade was play anywhere, or even able to play cross PC/Xbox. Either way I will give is a shot bc it looks neat.

Oct 27, 2017
Was interested in strange brigade but didn't wannna drop money for fear of no community. Also hopefully that other L4D ish game comes to gamepass too. Can't think of the name now

BushidoBro

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome additions. Yesterday was my first time hearing about Mutant Year Zero and I'm seriously hyped for it. Was waiting on a price drop to try out Strange Brigade so that's a nice cherry on top. Hadn't heard of Gardens Between but it looks neat.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
strange brigade and gardens between are my jam

gamepass remains amazing

getting mutant as well, looks dope

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Theorry you need to amend the OP.

These are only the games "Coming Soon" in the next week, not all the games for December.

If the 16 games we announced at X018 were not enough, we are adding three more to the Xbox Game Pass catalog over the coming week, starting with The Gardens Between on November 29, Mutant Year Zero on December 4, and Strange Brigade on December 6.
What's that sound? It's like a voice on the wind saying "We want more…" We hear it. Keep it tuned here to Xbox Wire, the Xbox Game Pass Twitter and Instagram channels (see above) and the Xbox Game Pass app (again, see above) where we'll be dropping even more games throughout the month of December.
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/29/xbox-game-pass-december-2018/

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
So the list is right?

December Game Pass
- The Gardens Between (29th November)
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (1st December)
- Ori and the Blind Forest (1st December)
- Mutant Year Zero (4th December)
- Strange Brigade (6th December)
- Kingdom: Two Crowns (11th December)

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
So the list is right?

December Game Pass

And Ashen for 99%

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
So the list is right?

December Game Pass

Also Ashen at some point, and wouldnt be surprised if something else pops up that we dont know about.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
December and November have are excellent months for gamepass.
It's great that we're now seeing more and more newer titles to play on on the service. Hellblade has never been cheaper than 17.99 and you can't find Strange Brigade for cheaper than like $30. A lot of value is growing on the service. This isn't even getting into the indie launches like Mutant Year Zero.

Martl

Oct 30, 2017
Austria
Already played Hellblade and Ori, but definitely will check out Mutant Year Zero and The Gardens Between!

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So the list is right?

December Game Pass

No. Hellblade is not Dec. 1. It's later in the month.

I'm hoping for some good AAA games coming in December soon. The 3 games mentioned in today's release do nothing for me. Hellblade is the only December game I'm looking forward to, and November had nothing.

Paxton25

May 9, 2018
No. Hellblade is not Dec. 1. It's later in the month.

I'm hoping for some good AAA games coming in December soon. The 3 games mentioned in today's release do nothing for me. Hellblade is the only December game I'm looking forward to, and November had nothing.
Played Ori ? If you haven't give that a go it's great, not my type of game at all but I love it.