[QUOTE = "Simonnnnn, gönderi: 26142077, üye: 14574"]
Geleneksel olarak 'seç' düğmesini basılı tuttuğunuzda harita açılır
[/ALINTI]
Thanks...

EliVilla

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I've never used it, and I hadn't even heard of it until this thread, but it appears there is a program called reWASD if you're just going to be using it on PC that allows you to map keyboard keys to the paddles.

Again, though... I have no experience with it and it doesn't look like it's quite ready to use with the Series 2 quite yet, but they're working on it.
Looks like REWASD is bugged right now with the series 2 but buy it when they fix it. You can remap the paddles to anything with it. Right now I have mine to back and forward mouse buttons which I use like the context sensitive touch pad clicks on the DS4 to cycle forward/backward on the hud and for push to talk discord. Also have a profile for music so I can switch tracks without alt tabbing out of the game.

Thanks I'm at work so can't really look into it now but sounds like it'll do what I want it for.

Acrano

Nov 2, 2017
Germany
I received mine yesterday. The quality is excellent but only played a few rocket league matches and updated the firmware. Will try it the next days and try to write down some impressions.

Oct 25, 2017
I had this issue yesterday and I just said fuck it and left the cable out. Honestly if the cable was loosly wrapped I imagine it would fit at the top.

Yeah, I figure I'll try that tonight.

I don't think the intention is that you carry the cable in the case. It was never a good fit with the V1 either.

Yeah, I started second-guessing whether or not the cable was supposed to have a place in the case, too, but then I started wondering why the netting pouch exists at all, and what, if anything, is supposed to go in there.
The charging dock in the case doesn't hold it's own charge, right?

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brook Converter Update

I got in contact with Brook directly about the Elite Version 2. They said a patch for the Elite 2 is coming soon but didn't give an ETA.

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
I have never bought a premium controller like this, and man if this Elite 2 isn't just incredible. It just feels better in my hands, and I already have it customized to the loosest tension on the left thumbstick and Xbox 360 tightest tension on the right thumbstick and so forth. This thing feels totally worth it to me even at $180, great piece of hardware design for sure.

o Tesseract

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I started second-guessing whether or not the cable was supposed to have a place in the case, too, but then I started wondering why the netting pouch exists at all, and what, if anything, is supposed to go in there.
The charging dock in the case doesn't hold it's own charge, right?
I don't believe the little dock holds a charge, no.

And yeah, I'm really not sure what should go in there... Maybe some USB dongles or something? lol

Deleted member 51306

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 27, 2018
Is there anywhere that you can find really good setups for specific games? I'm not good at that kind of thing but it would be nice to have an optimized version of a Halo, Gears, Fortnite setting or something like that. I know everyone is different but it would be cool to have something like that to reference when making your own button layouts.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anywhere that you can find really good setups for specific games? I'm not good at that kind of thing but it would be nice to have an optimized version of a Halo, Gears, Fortnite setting or something like that. I know everyone is different but it would be cool to have something like that to reference when making your own button layouts.
I think it's always best to fit it to how you play, but if you go to the xbox accessories app, there are "community profiles" you can check out. (not many though, a few for Halo 5, one for Gears Ultimate and a couple for Warfame)

Goldenhen

Oct 27, 2017
Sydney
Does the elite controller work with this Xbox Wireless Adapter?

Xbox-One-Wireless-PC-Adapter

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting.

So enabling the hair trigger locks actually doesn't automatically adjust the triggers' pull zones. It's just that when it detects the trigger hitting "the wall" at the end of the pull, it automatically treats that as a "full pull." Anything up to that will still register as a "partial pull" in relation to how far you pull it at default settings.

So you might want to adjust them manually. In The Outer Worlds, it wouldn't shoot unless I "hit the far end," for example.

I think it's a fine solution, I guess.

I think I prefer the older, larger paddles so I'll probably switch those on once I've gotten a little test-play time in.

Last edited:

Bricktop

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm itching to buy this thing, but I cancelled my order and am holding off to see what the next Xbox controllers look like. The Elite is just amazing and this version seems to improve on it in virtually every way, but I don't want to buy one and see the standard Nextbox controller have some nifty feature that isn't on this.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
So here's the comparison I know you've all been waiting for. The boxes!
VCEoN74.jpg

"As you can see, the new controller box has the controller slightly off center picture as opposed to a straight-on shot like the old ones. I wonder how this affects performance and durability."

I hadn't even opened up the box yet to take this picture. I've been waiting for it to be delivered all day and held off on playing with it for a few minutes for this stupid as fuck "joke," lol.

I played a bit of Destiny 2 with it and... I really like it! I don't care for how small the paddles are now, but that's probably because I'm so accustomed to the old ones. I think it might be bettter for people who had trouble with accidentally pressing them or maybe people new to paddles though, so I'm not poo-pooing them or anything.

One thing that annoys me, but I can't really blame the controller (it's not the controller's fault):
So I like to put these stick topper things on my analog sticks regardless of what controller I'm using. Elite, regular XB1, DS4...
sqVLY5R.jpg

It took me a while to get used to them, but it's another thing where now I've just played with them on so much that I used them immediately on my new controller.
I used them on my old elites too...
fEhKaNx.jpg
Thing is, with the new elite, they'll like rub the side of the controller when fully pressing a direction. It's not a huge deal, and again, I don't blame the controller since they work perfectly fine without them. I just don't really understand why it's doing it now when it didn't with the old elites (the sticks are exactly the same length). The only other controller I've had this happen was the 8bitdo SN30Pro+ controller.

Reason I'm so insistent on using them, is because the tops of the sticks are rubber, and they will eventually rub off after a lot of use. It happened with my original elite's thumbstick, and even though it took over 2 years of "constant use" (I wouldn't call it "heavy use" either. I have a really light grip), it'll still happen. Luckily, you can buy OEM replacement sticks from Microsoft support.
ezau33j.jpg

Yeah, I still have it! I can't just throw it away after we've been through so much!
For now I'm just using the left stick uncovered (which... it doesn't do it with the right stick either and that's weird), but I'll have to get a backup set when I can.

Other than that (what I assume will be a "non-issue" for most) I love this new controller. I love the palm rubber grips, and I love the new profile selector with essentially double the profiles than the first elite.I love the blacked out dpads, and... I'm not sure if I love the clicky guide button yet.

After we've played with the new elite for a while, I think the shift functionality is going to end up being a really great boon for us with the new elite. Just a hunch.

OP
OP
digitalrelic

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the people playing COD MW what is your setup?

I posted my config earlier in the thread:
  • Any of the shortest sticks for left stick
  • Loosest stick tension on left stick
  • Tallest stick on right stick
  • Tightest stick tension on right stick
  • Hair triggers set to shortest setting
  • Top right paddle mapped to A for jump
  • Bottom right paddle mapped to B for crouch
  • Top left paddle mapped to Y for switch weapon
  • Bottom left paddle mapped to X for reload
  • Play with high sensitivity in game settings

Works great for me!

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Works great for me!

Good stuff.

I set the config to my OG elite and although I haven't used it yet I can tell it'll need fine tuning. The customization of the sticks and third trigger stop need further exploration. I'm just annoyed I can't jump in. Brook needs to hurry up with this damn update.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
My controller arrived early! Yay!
Is anyone having issues with updating the controller? The xbox accessories app is asking me to connect the controller to a USB, but I already have it connected. Do I need to disable Bluetooth?

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
Can I buy this even if I bought my elite from Best buy?
So I already got my elite (from Microsoft online) can I add this protection still?
It's from a loose source (reddit), it looks like if you bought from somewhere other than the MS Store you can purchase the warranty from the Microsoft store as long as you bring in the receipt and is with 40 days since purchase.

Also, if you register your controller on Microsoft's website, you get an extended manufacture warranty instead of 90 days. The length varies by country.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Played few hours of RDR 2 with this, felt really good and works really well. I love DS4, but this controller makes it feel almost like an cheap toy.

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
So is this thing going to be sold out everywhere soon? Maybe I should snap one up before it's too late?

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Also, if you register your controller on Microsoft's website, you get an extended manufacture warranty instead of 90 days. The length varies by country.
I was going to mention this in my last post, but forgot. Thought it's weird the date it supposedly ends for me. I registered to see if I could get a warranty from the website after I registered it, but couldn't figure out anything.
sLcJkFx.jpg

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
If you can I highly suggest buying this controller from Costco, not only is it $20 less but they accept damned near anything as a return.

sym30l1c

Oct 25, 2017
My controller arrived on Sunday. Played with it a little bit and it really feels great, although I'll have to get used to how heavy it is (I was using the regular Xbox controller before). I updated the firmware but I haven't tried any configuration with the accessories software.
I'll start The Outer Worlds soon on PC and plan to play it with the Elite and experiment with different configurations to find the optimal one.

THRILLHO

Nov 6, 2017
I'm playing via bluetooth on my pc and it works great, except every few minutes, it seems to lose connection for a second or two, the game stutters, and then it comes back. Seen in both Fallout 4 on Steam and The Outer Worlds on PC Game Pass. Anyone experience anything similar?

Scottish Sin

Chicken Chaser
Nov 12, 2017
Scotland
Has anyone bought this from the UK with a warranty? I heard if you bought through Argos they cover you up to 3 years but its sold out there.

I went through two elite 1 controllers, due to bad stick drift and grips peeling. I'd feel better with some sort of cover this time around, despite the claims that the build quality is much better on the v2.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
So do you have full customizable options when using this with PC? Do the paddles snd stuff work with Destiny on Steam and other games just as well on xbox?

Soulstoner

Oct 27, 2017

Works great for me!

Any modifications to the stick sensitivity/curve within the Accessories app?

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
I'm playing via bluetooth on my pc and it works great, except every few minutes, it seems to lose connection for a second or two, the game stutters, and then it comes back. Seen in both Fallout 4 on Steam and The Outer Worlds on PC Game Pass. Anyone experience anything similar?
Says it works great, then goes on to explain how bad its working, lol.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone gone through with any in depth vids of what each adjustment to the controller as far as triggers, tension, dead zone etc would mean in game?

Kind of curious on what I'm missing out on by only adjusting the paddle configurations.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday it was perfect. Today it disconnected three time in two hours. During online play it's so bad :(. 10s disconnecte blinking light. Damn