• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, early launch on Game Pass?

It looks PHENOMENAL. And I'm glad they're taking the time to get it right. Think February should be a great window for it.

Can't wait.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Never before have I waited for a release date to pop up at the end of the trailer with such "it's gonna be soon!" expectations, only to be utterly blue balled.
That makes three E3 showings now as well as the insiders naming it for the year prior to its appearance? must be some INTENSE polishing and refinment going on here

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never before have I waited for a release date to pop up at the end of the trailer with such "it's gonna be soon!" expectations, only to be utterly blue balled.
That makes three E3 showings now as well as the insiders naming it for the year prior to its appearance? must be some INTENSE polishing and refinment going on here
Making the best Owl tech in video game history

Apr 19, 2018
That's quite the wait. But whatever it takes for them to make the game as good as it could be is best.

Was there any truth to the rumor of The Blind Forest coming over to the Switch? Would love to replay the game again before the sequel hits.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I can't believe it's so far away. Thomas said the game was pretty much done last year and it was just polishing to go. Well... this is a lot of polishing! It'll be another masterpiece though I'm sure.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, half of my title edits have been correcting the spelling of Game Pass in titles.

It's not Gamepass, GamerPass or Games Pass. 😘

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Was a bit disappointing that it takes so long. Was hopjng for a shadowdrop to be honest.

Why? Because it got announced E3 2017! And actually leaked Gamescom 2016! Thought a shadowdrop would have been an almost safe bet. But then not even this year... :/

Can't wait tho.

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
This was the highlight game for the show for me. It looks so good, it makes me want to get a xbox just to play it.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Looks fucking incredible. Way better than the original, which I adored. Shocked it's not this year, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Really disappointed by the delay.

Oh well I'm still very excited.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Tuned in too late so I had to catch this trailer now... Maybe I'm crazy but this blows everything else they showed out of the water. This is looking incredible.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Echoing others, 2020 was a kick in the balls but the game looks incredible, so I'm happy to wait.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
By far my favorite game of this presser. I hoped for 2019, but early 2020 isn't the end of the world.

Willy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm disappointed its so far away but it was probably the best thing they showed at the conference. Beautiful.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
2020 is a bummer but it'll be worth the wait. Ain't touching that trailer though haha, tuned out as the bosses came into play.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
Looks good but I was really hoping for and expecting it to be released this year.