• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I actually can't believe it's coming out in April. That seems so soon. I love it.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Tomorrow when floor opens for press and public.
Thanks.

L0qrBnL.jpg

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
The only disappointment I have with this game is that the PC didn't get an CE in North America. I wanted that. I'll have to settle for a PS4 one and get a standard copy for the PC.

BTW anyone notice you can buy the jackets you see in game on amazon and other places. They don't light up but it amused me when I saw them pop up.

Yeah they started showing up after last year's E3. CDPR should commission and sell the official thing, actually I just want their store to open up for US folks. lol

You should see Hollie Bennet's jacket tho, looked awesome!

Niiiiice!

Kumquat

Jan 23, 2018
It probably depends on your actions and choices within the game whether Dex decides to silence you or not. They've done a good job of showcasing the different outcomes with the latest trailer and last year's E3 gameplay. Hopefully we see more of that with the next gameplay.

Honestly, I agreed with Dex. Dude brought in a ton of attention by going all run and gun. Likely a choice that was made at some point.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Is the CE not going to be made available for PC? I had to order the Xbox One CE from America (living in Canada means it's nearly impossible to find or get these CE when they are announced), but I want to play this game on PC though. Does the standard edition for PC have the same digital goodies?

No Idea

Mar 18, 2019
I wonder how much choice you will have regarding the extent of V's cyberenhancements. He/she seems pretty thoroughly enhanced already in the trailers so far.

I wondered this too. When V was at the ripperdoc in the gameplay trailer he mentioned having an organic hand and there was also a "Humanity Cost" for each piece of cyberware. I'm guessing if you go overboard you'll start having symptoms of cyberpsychosis?

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I wondered this too. When V was at the ripperdoc in the gameplay trailer he mentioned having an organic hand and there was also a "Humanity Cost" for each piece of cyberware. I'm guessing if you go overboard you'll start having symptoms of cyberpsychosis?

At least last year they said that cyberpsychosis wont be in 77.

jerfdr

Dec 14, 2017
Hopefully by April next year Nvidia will come around with their 3080Ti (or whatever it's going to be called), and some OLED 4K 120Hz G-Sync HDR DisplayPort 2.0 displays will appear (yeah, one can dream), or at least some good non-OLED ones (but with all other qualifiers in place). If not, I'll have to wait a bit, I would really like to experience this game in as high fidelity as possible. Though it'll be tough spoiler-wise...

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
As I understand, the PC CE won't be coming to NA.

e: source

That's deflating. I was already forking our more because the CE don't seem to be available anywhere in Canada (Amazon pretends it doesn't even exist and base games are unavailable lol), so I have to bring it in from the States. But I also then have to buy the digital copy as well for PC. Oh well šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Holy shit, I was not expecting anything. God I hope these aren't too hard to get ahold of a pre order. Gotta wonder how many they'll make.

If they are smart,they should not decide the final number until after they've seen the pre-order count in the next weeks.

I know it's a collector's edition,but you don't necessarily need to produce an x amount of units so that it feels limited,I say go with demand

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
CDPR has always been about pleasings its customer base. They did a fantastic job with Witcher, glad to see they're willing to play ball with Cyberpunk too.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure whether this has been already mentioned, but in Poland they're are adding this beautiful steelbook to standard edition. Looks as if it was drawn by Geoff Darrow.

74-thickbox_default.jpg

(fake edit) Hmmm, there seems to be more than one version of it:

cdp-cyberpunk-2077-ps4,46158106057_3.jpg

S I C K O

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Still can't believe we're getting this. Too bad it won't look like the cinematic tho.

Is Mike Pondsmith voicing the black dude?

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I am looking forward to more information on how we build our character for more stealth and hand to hand combat options. Guns look cool but I want far more hacking and infiltration options.

KaiLeng

Sep 8, 2018
Maybe they'll tell us more after they start showing gameplay today to the E3 public. We do need some info on the systems of the game and how it will all work.

BladeX

Oct 30, 2017
Are there any news about the development of the console versions quality wise? Have they provided any feedback as to what to expect for PS4 / XBOX / PRO / X users? I am really worried about the performance of this title on consoles and any update from the devs would be most welcome.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Are there any news about the development of the console versions quality wise? Have they provided any feedback as to what to expect for PS4 / XBOX / PRO / X users? I am really worried about the performance of this title on consoles and any update from the devs would be most welcome.
you dont think its a bit early for that? Arent usually info about performance and difference between each console get revelead 2 months before launch?

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
Game is not out for another 11 months. You are way too early with this.

BladeX

Oct 30, 2017
you dont think its a bit early for that? Arent usually info about performance and difference between each console get revelead 2 months before launch?
Game is not out for another 11 months. You are way too early with this.

Yes it is early indeed, but I dont think that a simple tweet/update on how the console versions are shaping up is something unheard of. By now they should have a kinda good indication of what needs to be cut or adjusted. Anyways thanks.