• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
lol NOW THEY WON.
because of pso a niche japanese game

shows how farrrr out of the mainstream era is at

embarrassing. and i think it's awesome they're bringing it over so it's not japan-only really

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Is PSO2 even good? Genuine question, not trying to dig. The MMO space has changed a lot in the last 5 years.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The Gears 5 reveal really soured this entire conference. How could they possibly think using the stage where all eyes are on them to really show off one of their biggest franchises that the best thing to do was show a fucking mp game mode trailer with trick daddy music, ugh.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
It's a solid conference, even if not all the content is for me (since primarily, I'm a Sony fan). If anything, what pisses me is off the amount of CGI trailers and not enough gameplay demos.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Phantasy Online 2, neat. The trailer mentioned cross-play, so I wonder where else the game is being localized on.