• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Insider-ERA, what's the over/under of me getting to enjoy some hot ass Doom-stuff? New expansion? Sequel?

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys, not an Xbox gamer here, I own a Nintendo Switch, but I just wanted to wish you all a great conference. I hope you enjoy it and find something you like to get excited about 🙂.
Sweet :) And are you gonna watch? I definitely gonna watch tuesday for Nintendo!

The Fanfest will kick off in 12 minutes and I will watch it.. I am hyped I must say

Titania

Top Shelf Member
May 12, 2021
tZJ2N2Z.jpg

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Hi guys, not an Xbox gamer here, I own a Nintendo Switch, but I just wanted to wish you all a great conference. I hope you enjoy it and find something you like to get excited about 🙂.
Thanks! But you should consider joining in on the Gamepass fun. A series S is just $299.

Maybe places like Amazon will regularly sell Warehouse used deals once the stock goes up a bit and maybe you can score one sub $250 in the near future. Worth it for gamepass IMO.

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
So all talk and worries about leaks but nothing yet besides the aquisition rumors? Impressive

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
no gears 6. They already said they are working on a smaller project to get familiar with UE5.

Sprockets
It's all opinion but Starfield has the potential to be a game winner, especially for Bethesda fans. Something Microsoft never had. So I'm not sure it's really the same Microsoft that can be compared to previous showings.

It's Bethesda and in the Fallout sense, I think in terms of modern reception not looking like a Naughty Dog game so even if the scale is big, that looks a bit shit will be the response probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.