• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
XboxShowcase2022_FINAL-7c39f15836302c10c9fb.jpg

Today, we are excited to announce that the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will stream on Sunday, June 12 at 10 a.m. PT. This show will feature amazing titles coming from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and our partners around the world.

The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will include everything you need to know about the diverse lineup of games coming soon to the Xbox ecosystem, including upcoming releases to Game Pass on Xbox and PC.

Jun 12, 2022 at 1:00 PM

news.xbox.com

Join Us Sunday, June 12 for the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase - Xbox Wire

Today, we are excited to announce that the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will stream on Sunday, June 12 at 10 a.m. PT. This show will feature amazing titles coming from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and our partners around the world. The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will include everything you...

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
Very excited to what they have to show. Hope most of the prior announced games have something to show and what else is releasing this year.

Acheteedo

Oct 27, 2017
The big Starfield reveal, presumably. Very exciting. If Starfield doesn't have proper ship flying, they need to reveal that ahead of the event to avoid too much disappointment on the day.

gifyku

Aug 17, 2020
I have a bet/secret hope that they will announce TMNT:Shredders Revenge as Day 1 Gamepass on this showcase. But what really excites me (apart from Starfield) is Forza Motorsport

Oct 25, 2017
Month and a half in advance? Nice to see somebody sticking stakes in the ground, looking forward to seeing what Starfield is all about

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Here we go! Will be tuning in to this! :)

Hopefully there's less CG trailers and more gameplay, it was a bit too frequent for me in Xbox's last showcase.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
This should be the time where we finally get to see the lid popped off of some of those long gestating Xbox Game Studios titles. I'm expecting more than some sizzle reels and CG title reveals.

Don't let me down, Microsoft, or else!
or else I'll do nothing and continue to enjoy my Series X, but I'll definitely be sad.

Tyche-42

Sep 29, 2021
I cant wait to see todd in his leather jacket, injecting pure starfield gameplay into both my arms

Mecha

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
This is going to be a long one for sure, finally seeing Starfield gameplay will be hype for sure, hope they nail it.

Please announce Gears reboot.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Everybody and their mother knows this event is going to be hype as hell.