• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Disappointing end to the conference, CG does nothing for me, could be cool though. Overall a good conference, a lot of stuff far off, and some CG thrown in there which sucked.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah pretty good overall but nothing mind-blowing.

Also weird game to end on. Forza would have been better. Hell even Outer worlds 2 would have a better finisher.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible conference, too bad about the RedFall closer, thats really disappointing. That game looked a dime a dozen, felt like I've seen that trailer a hundred times.

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
i don't like the World of Warcraft character design in Redfall, but it was a neat trailer

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
that was a weak closer to an otherwise good show.... to many shooters but there weren't many that i didn't like, just wished there was more variety overall.. Horizon 5 looks insane

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well, it had good pace, but for me personally nothing interesting apart from that Pixel art game and family alien game.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Really good conference, and GREAT showing for Game Pass, but a super disappointing XGS showing.

Forza Horizon 5 did look beautiful, though, I'll give it that.