Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
As funny as some stuff has been, don't over-hype yourselves. We don't need a massive wave of "the show sucked" posts because people had over the top expectations. With that said, I would love to see some great new studios and games. Really hoping for some BC 4k "X" Enhancements!

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
C'mon, I've got a Banjo shaped hole that needs philling
ym59cmou

"Pathetic"

Edit: this is better lol

Last edited:

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
As funny as some stuff has been, don't over-hype yourselves. We don't need a massive wave of "the show sucked" posts because people had over the top expectations. With that said, I would love to see some great new studios and games. Really hoping for some BC 4k "X" Enhancements!
We're already past that point. If one acquisition is announced people will say "Only one?", if one game is announced they'll be like "this sucked only one game announcement", etc.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn everyone hyped themselves up way too much here. It's like ppl are expecting an e3 or something. It's gonna be a small decent show. Calm your expectations pls. Lol

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I am just looking forward to the Forza 4 news/dlc, SoT news/dlc, possible new BC titles and how Crackdown 3 now looks like. If they just show that stuff and a few more things I will be more than happy with the show.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Damn everyone hyped themselves up way too much here. It's like ppl are expecting an e3 or something. It's gonna be a small decent show. Calm your expectations pls. Lol

People just don't know what to expect. Most think its kind of pointless to bring XO back if you don't have something big to drop. I'm in the middle ground with expectations.

Thetinman

Jul 13, 2018
Pillars of Eternity 2 and Alpha Protocol both coming to game pass at the end of the show so hyped.

Nov 1, 2017
Wait are there rumors about Microsoft getting turtle rock? Is only seen the stuff on Obsidian but multiple guys in this thread also show Turtle Rock

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I still hope we get OG Xbox Live and System Link tunneling support through clubs.

I don't know what kind of translation fuckery they need to deal with to make the old network run on the new one, but they are Microsoft and they can afford to address it.

I don't expect it, but it should happen.

lino

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So apparently some new KH3 stuff is gonna drop for this? I hope.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Keeping expectations low but I'm looking forward to the Game Pass stuff and Crackdown 3. Anything else is gravy.

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
Is Microsoft finally buying Nintendo?

Discuss.
-The Coalition is making a third-person Metroid game.
-Undead Labs is making Animal Crossing.
-Ninja Theory is making the next Legend of Zelda.
-343 is making a Star Fox game.
-Turn 10 is making Mario Kart.
-The Playground Racing team is making F-Zero.
-The Playground RPG team is making a Pokemon RPG.
-Rare is making Banjo and Diddy Kong Racing.
-Compulsion is making Pikmin.

Microsoft is deciding, like they did with Banjo, to put Mario on the shelf for 15 years.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
We might see first time footage of V's campaign and gameplay. Either here or at TGA. Itsuno said before the years end. Then all we have left is Vergils gameplay. Then demo somtetime between Jan-Feb.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there rumours for something banjo? Or just fanboy dreams? You guys are killing me!