Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a fool. I was hoping they would do something at least visually interesting to make up for the lack of fans. Blah.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I understand that the WWE wants to sell Wrestlemania as escapism for everything that is happening in the world, but I don't know why they can't awknowledge COVID to explain some of the weird decisions. No matter how much escapism you have, you can't forget COVID no matter, so may as well use it on your favor

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yeah, voiceover announcing michael cole is not good... and the drab appearance is the ultimate in laziness.

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The ceiling fan really makes this look like an Indyrrific show

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope that this show is full with dumb shenanigans, regular matches in this setting would look terrible, they need to add stupid stuff that you could never watch in the regular shows

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
So let me get this straight...

They've been pushing Gulak since his near-win against Danial Bryan on the last PPV only to have him lose to a non-finisher by Ceasaro?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
it sounds like cole is literally in a studio somewhere, casually reading from a script

his audio is all weird lol

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
You know, if they were going to do solo commentary all night. they should've at least dug up Joey Styles

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
I just realized this is the first WWE show where they won't have the crutch of having old matches to play to eat up time. May God help us all.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did they actually say what matches are on tonight? Just need to know if Cena/Wyatt is tonight or tomorrow

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Will never understand why they thought that neck bite spot for Shayna was a good idea lmao

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
ill never not be baffled that vince didn't postpone this. i get that it would've fucked up the storylines...but this is still going to be dumb.