Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
If Roman wins tonight, then I want him to make the biggest heel turn ever on RAW tomorrow, turn on the crowd for never respecting him, and team up with AOP to have a big bad ass Samoan faction.

Sigh... It will never happen though.

Damn, Roman with AOP could actually be kinda awesome. Welp, thanks for that thought, that I'm absolutely never, ever going to see realized.

Deleted member 13037

unfortunately, Carmella getting any offense renders this match incapable of rising above 1 star

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
I just wish I had more interest in this. This whole Carmella reign along with the destruction of Asuka's character in the last few months has drained my interest in the smackdown women's division.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about any of this strictly due to the possibility of Carmella winning. Even if she loses, I don't care it's still a Carmella match. Everyone loses no matter what.

Deleted member 13037

brehs she went from a sleeper on becky to a sleeper on charlotte

dear lord

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if you guys know this, but when heels intentionally wrestle boring as fuck, the crowd hates it. This in turn gets us great META HEAT.

You guys will just never understand the business.

Deleted member 1299

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Baltimore, MD USA
No DQ, so why wouldn't Carmella just pick up a chair while both woman were down outside and start swinging? Oh right, because Owens is the stupidest motherfucker in the company. Almost forgot. Nothing makes sense.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Bryan is going to be so angry tonight and it will be fucking great.

This match is the polar opposite of last night's Kairi/Shayna match in terms of quality.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This match grinds to a goddamn halt every single time Carmella is in the ring.

It's just killing it completely.

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the best bona-fide matches Carmella has had. Why hasn't she been like this before and resorted to looking like she couldn't perform very well?