• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why the right supposedly has this fetish of watching your wife being fucked by a black guy? If they hate black people shouldn't they be turned off by that, or I'm missing something?

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Just watched the Lana segment. The storyline on its own is enough to raise an eyebrow but one of the commentary team immediately saying "what did she mean by this?" is a dead giveaway that WWE (or at least Raw) is now being written by a 4channer.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched the Lana segment. The storyline on its own is enough to raise an eyebrow but one of the commentary team immediately saying "what did she mean by this?" is a dead giveaway that WWE (or at least Raw) is now being written by a 4channer.
*lady practically humping a guy and making out with another dude in front of her husband*

" What did she mean by this"

OP
OP
Bronx-Man

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think that's just Dio Madden, one of the new announcers, being cheeky.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
I was laughing my ass off when I saw the AEW commercial during Raws break. Vince can't be to happy about that.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dbvVwJ4.gif

Oct 28, 2017
What the hell is "cuck?" I see it often but never have or will google it. Also that shit was stupid last night, Rusev is too dope for this horseshit.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
This "Attitude Era wrestling was garbage" take needs to stop.

From 1996-2001(the time I define the attitude era) we had some many amazing matches from each year that will put whatever the fuck WWE is producing now to shame.

Let's name a few
-Mankind vs Shawn Michaels
-Mankind vs Undertaker Hell in a cell
-Mick Foley vs HHH Hardcore match at RR2000
-HBK vs Undertaker Hell in a cell
-Stone Cold vs Bret Hart I quit match
-The Rock vs Mankind I quit match
-The Rock vs HHH ladder match
-Benoit and Jericho vs HHH and Stone Cold
-Benoit vs Angle vs Jericho
-Benoit vs Jericho vs Stone Cold
-Mick Foley vs HHH Hell in a cell
-Stone Cold vas The Rock on 3 WM main events
-Benoit vs Angle cage match and submission match
-Multiple breathtaking matches between the Dudley, Hardys and Edge And Christian
And many more

And don't get me start about the roster too because it shits on this era too. Sure there are amazing performers that are held back by writers but goddamn the attitude era had
-Kurt angle
-Benoit
-Guerrero
-Jericho
-Stone Cold
-The Rock
-Mankind
-The Undertaker
-HBK(until 98)
-HHH
-Edge
-Jeff hardy

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Is someone who loves watching their partner having sex with someone else
OK.( Not too far off from what I guessed.) Still stupid to put the talent into this type plot.
It's also kinda became another way to describe the guy who got cheated on by the usual suspects and iirc also sometimes when the girl picks someone else or leads the guy on

It's fucking weird

Also some racist shit

Don't worry era is probably using the classic definition or the cheating thing

Oct 28, 2017
A cuck is someone who gets off being humiliated from his wife having sex with someone else.
Hotwifing is that without the humiliation
It's also kinda became another way to describe the guy who got cheated on by the usual suspects and iirc also sometimes when the girl picks someone else or leads the guy on

It's fucking weird

Also some racist shit

Don't worry era is probably using the classic definition or the cheating thing

WHAT THE HELL?

Oct 25, 2017
This "Attitude Era wrestling was garbage" take needs to stop.

From 1996-2001(the time I define the attitude era) we had some many amazing matches from each year that will put whatever the fuck WWE is producing now to shame.

Let's name a few
-Mankind vs Shawn Michaels
-Mankind vs Undertaker Hell in a cell
-Mick Foley vs HHH Hardcore match at RR2000
-HBK vs Undertaker Hell in a cell
-Stone Cold vs Bret Hart I quit match
-The Rock vs Mankind I quit match
-The Rock vs HHH ladder match
-Benoit and Jericho vs HHH and Stone Cold
-Benoit vs Angle vs Jericho
-Benoit vs Jericho vs Stone Cold
-Mick Foley vs HHH Hell in a cell
-Stone Cold vas The Rock on 3 WM main events
-Benoit vs Angle cage match and submission match
-Multiple breathtaking matches between the Dudley, Hardys and Edge And Christian
And many more

And don't get me start about the roster too because it shits on this era too. Sure there are amazing performers that are held back by writers but goddamn the attitude era had
-Kurt angle
-Benoit
-Guerrero
-Jericho
-Stone Cold
-The Rock
-Mankind
-The Undertaker
-HBK(until 98)
-HHH
-Edge
-Jeff hardy

the overall quality of attitude era was bad, BAD. You rattled off all main event talent while completely ignoring all of the bad. HHH is the most overrated and history rewritten wrestler of all time and it's astonishing to see.

Godwins
Too Hot/Sexy
Kai en tai (despite being stupid talent we're reduced to jokes)
Los Bariquas
AOP
LOD 2000
Droz
Godfather
DLo (whom I love)
Bob holly
Tough Enough
Blackman
Ahmed fucking Johnson
Viscera
Edge and Christian were boring before breaking out in RA
The Oddities and ICP

I say all this as someone who loves new generation era. But it's completely silly to overlook the really bad of AE.

RockGun90

Jul 28, 2018
Why the right supposedly has this fetish of watching your wife being fucked by a black guy? If they hate black people shouldn't they be turned off by that, or I'm missing something?
I remember seeing a screencap of some 4channers explaining their fetish. It was basically that while they hate black people, they also hate themselves, so they get turned on by being hurt. Which to them is watching something they love, white women, being "defiled" by black men.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is "cuck?" I see it often but never have or will google it. Also that shit was stupid last night, Rusev is too dope for this horseshit.
Already been answered, but I wanted to give a clearer definition: Cuck is derived from the term Cuckold. It's a man that enjoys watching his partner having sex with another man. Like many words, though, people hear it and they start using it... incorrectly because they don't actually know what it means. As such, it's taken on a different meaning that simply means guy who got cheated on, or even just a guy that's a sissy.

Another example of this would be the recently popular term "fuck boy." The original meaning of that word is someone in prison that trades sexual favors for protection. Like always, people hear it, think it's funny/cool, but don't know what it means and start using it. In a period of just a few years, it's now another word that simply means jerk, sissy, etc.

It's kind of funny in a way how these pretty extreme insults become homogenized and less impactful due to people not knowing what the hell they're saying.

Aug 26, 2019
Isn't WWE still PG? That doesn't really seem PG. Although, neither does a PPV titled "Hell in a Cell." Anyway, the product is absolute trash and I look forward to the XFL utterly flopping.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad for the New Day existing and only watching the Upupdowndown channel ran by Woods and nothing else WWE

ChZv3oPUUAAZjVY.0.0.jpg

OP
OP
Bronx-Man

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It got worse. A lot worse.

Literally playing up lusty black mandingo stereotypes for heelwork. Vince has outdone himself this time.

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North
Rusev & Lana deserve so much better than this. They need to get the fuck out of there
I remember reports that they got in trouble when they started living together. VInce's obsession with kayfabe mirroring KPop and the Idol sweatshops smh.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to make something off of a very accurate quote by our own tarpitcarnivore about the management of WWE. Added the classic gif to it on a suggestion.
Enjoy.

W70qSHs.gif