• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
KuJNUtr.png
Thank you for this. It has to be on purpose now.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll say this about Cass he does remind me of Kevin Nash ever since he returned, but I don't see any inroads into the main event for him like Diesel had back in the day.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Seriously, why the fuck is this a thing? Really. Why. What the fuck. Vince is so bitter that he has an actual star that he didn't choose that... this?
I said it in the OT but I'll say it again: Anyone surprised by WWE's treatment of Bryan just hasn't been paying attention. This isn't shocking, and stuff like this has happened for his entire time in the company

The one time they actually gave him a world title and pushed him as The Star at the same time, they thought the perfect first feud for his first defense was a rehash of a Zack Ryder feud from a year before against future-Mayor Kane

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does Cass think that he is a one man Nation of Narcolepsy?
What is with the fist thing.
Diesel rip off?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I remember Backlash 2004 when HHH, HBK and Benoit put a triple threat classic and Foley and Orton Stole the show with an amazing hardcore match. None of this singing and dancing crap aimed at kindergartens

Yeah... do you remember the rest of the year?

Diva dodgeball. Benoit vs Kane, JBL vs Taker.

WWE 2004 was bad.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
I said it in the OT but I'll say it again: Anyone surprised by WWE's treatment of Bryan just hasn't been paying attention. This isn't shocking, and stuff like this has happened for his entire time in the company

The one time they actually gave him a world title and pushed him as The Star at the same time, they thought the perfect first feud for his first defense was a rehash of a Zack Ryder feud from a year before against future-Mayor Kane

Oh i'm not shocked. Why isn't this vs Miz, by the way? Is that something people actually wanted to watch?

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Daniel Brian has legitimately had hundreds of concussions, why does he still take all these head bumps?

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
I remember reading that Bryan really wanted to work with younger wrestlers in the ring to help put them over.

He's certainly bumping like a mad man here, that's for sure.