Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Personally no I would not.

Should you try it? Also no you should not.

I get it, with reopenings happening restaurants are desperate to attract influencers and other random goobers with stunt food for social media cred. But this ain't it.

New York has lost its license to mock pizza from other cities btw.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
smearing cheez whiz all over the pizza would be less revolting and more authentic

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
when she pulled back the non meltable cheese i gasped
when she said it looks like a pizza i knew this wasn't legitimate

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Are Philly cheese steaks famous or something like shitty Chicago deep dish? What makes them better than a normal cheese steak?

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Love it when my cheese is cooked for 10 minutes but somehow looks like it was microwaved for 10 seconds.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
That's not a pizza. That's a giant circular bottom of a bun with a cheesesteak on top.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Drizzle cheez whiz on top instead of the Kraft singles and I think I would.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll try everything once, but I have never in my life ate a philly cheesesteak and though to myself "this sandwich would have been better if it was open-faced".

Are Philly cheese steaks famous or something like shitty Chicago deep dish? What makes them better than a normal cheese steak?
I don't know what normal, non philly cheesteak is.
But philly cheesesteak are quite famous and very delicious.
Unlike Chicago deep dish which is only one of those things.

Oct 29, 2017
67b.jpg

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
i grew up outside philadelphia and i've never seen kraft slices like that on a cheesestreak. cheez wiz? sure. american slices? sure. provolone slices? sure. whatever the fuck that is? no. i feel like most normal pizza places just put on a medium amount of beef/peppers/onions to make their cheesestreak pizzas.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
Good lord, I clicked the video thinking the thumbnail was the UNCOOKED product. I can't believe that cheese. This is hella gross.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
why they use the damn kraft singles?? Its either provolone or cheez wiz man. And if its a pizza, you shred it or tear the cheese into little chunks.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
People keep making these threads as if there's a commercially made pizza we wouldn't eat

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I'll try everything once, but I have never in my life ate a philly cheesesteak and though to myself "this sandwich would have been better if it was open-faced".

I don't know what normal, non philly cheesteak is.
But philly cheesesteak are quite famous and very delicious.
Unlike Chicago deep dish which is only one of those things.
Well I've had many shaved steak steak n cheeses. All the best ones I've ever had though used slices of rib eye.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Kraft cheese needs to be banned. Hell American cheese needs to be banned. For years I I thought I hated cheese. Turns out, I just hate bad cheese.

I'm not so sure. I'm half convinced that if era was trapped on a deserted island where the only food supply was American cheese (for some reason), half of era would starve to death.

Constipation on a deserted island seems like a worse death than star ving.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
The weirdest thing about this to me is it's a pizza place - they have better cheese. Why the fuck would you make this with that plastic-ass American bullshit? Bizarre. Stupid. Also disgusting.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this a meme that someone posted about here on Era? It was called something regional based on a hotel or something

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Kraft cheese needs to be banned. Hell American cheese needs to be banned. For years I I thought I hated cheese. Turns out, I just hate bad cheese.

Constipation on a deserted island seems like a worse death than star ving.
Phssh I'm sure there is fiber in the palm tree bark.
Wasn't this a meme that someone posted about here on Era? It was called something regional based on a hotel or something
Post #16 mentioned altoona pizza. This looks waaaaaaaay better than that though.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I've had a really good pizza before w cheddar/mozz, sauté onion and RED bell pepper, steak

The concept is fine this execution isn't