• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate Thread
First off, let's make a few things clear. The fifty dollars would go to a government employee, who was assigned to this detail. He'll let you in and look the other way. None of the $50 goes to Trump's family or Trump supporters. There is also a 0% chance that this is a scam and a 0% chance you'll he caught and punished.

You also don't to piss on the grave. Since he may enjoy that sort of thing. Any appropriately disrespectful thing will do as long it doesn't take more than an hour and doesn't leave noticable damage. Dancing, flipping him off, getting gay married.

I probably would. Even if it's dumb -- he's gone -- there is nothing left to disrespect. I wouldn't want to pass up there opportunity to do it.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
This thread will get locked but before it does......no.....I wouldn't.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
How much do I gotta pay for the government employee to watch instead of looking the other way?

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This very well might just be a troll thread by someone being less than genuine.

But, no. That's like obsessively pathetic. Spend you money on your own happiness.

Daschiel

Oct 28, 2017
First off, let's make a few things clear. The fifty dollars would go to a government employee, who was assigned to this detail. He'll let you in and look the other way. None of the $50 goes to Trump's family or Trump supporters. There is also a 0% chance that this is a scam and a 0% chance you'll he caught and punished.

You also don't to piss on the grave. Since he may enjoy that sort of thing. Any appropriately disrespectful thing will do as long it doesn't take more than an hour and doesn't leave noticable damage. Dancing, flipping him off, getting gay married.

I probably would. Even if it's dumb -- he's gone -- there is nothing left to disrespect. I wouldn't want to pass up there opportunity to do it.

With all due respect , but what is wrong with you !! ?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
So I have to give up $50 (which is quite a considerable amount of money for me) all for the ability to embarrass myself over a meaningless and childish act? I'll pass. Trump is an absolute disgrace for a president/human being but these types of actions are equally so and not something I'd ever contemplate doing.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Locking Thread.

Whatever your political opinion is, a thread like this is still very inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.