Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So I was thinking, DMC5 OST kinda sucks now. After their disappointing Dante theme, I have lost all faith in Capcom. But this isn't about them, it's about making DMC HUGE! I think this could really work.

Now, Mick Gordon is a great musician, and his music really fits the DMC series. What can we do to make this happen? Simple. If 10,000 DMC fans each took a thousand bucks each, and we put it all together, that would be 10 million dollars. We just have to take this ten million dollars, put it in a package along with all the Mick Gordon CDs, and send it to Capcom Japan with a single message: "Dante theme plz."

I totally think this could work. It'll be awesome! And it gets better! After Mick Gordon composes and sings for the Dante theme, Shootie HG can design like 20 costumes the various music videos for the singles on the album which will get videos! And Bengus can illustrate the cover of the singles and the album! DMC5 will sell twice as much in the US now! It's win-win for everyone!

1000 dollars is NOT a high price to pay to make this dream happen! I'm in, anyone else?

Blame TGA for this xD

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Unironically yes if I can pay in installments over like 60 years or something. I'd have to hear it first though obviously and if I liked it, it's a go. His work on Killer Instinct and DOOM is the GOAT.

I actually like Dante's current theme. I get the hate but it's pretty good imo.

DarKaoZ

Oct 25, 2017
I think saying that DMC5 OST kinds sucks just for one bad song is rushing things.

Maybe we should wait to see what else is in the game, maybe V theme will be good? *crosses fingers*

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No game is worth $1000.

monkey-36-bottom1.gif

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Isnt the producer pretty active with the community? Y'all should try politely tweeting him.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Hell no. But I'd pay more than that if Jim Thirlwell were involved. After the precedent set by Nero's theme, I'd love to hear what cheesy, tongue-in-cheek edgelord shit he'd come up with.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
https://www./threads/would-you-pay-1000-for-persona-5-if-lady-gaga-composed-the-soundtrack.380091/
Ah, it was Persona instead. The recent Lady Gaga, Bayonetta threads must have colored my memory.

Edit: That thread was from 2009 OP, that was an impressive deep cutcif intentional. I'm surprised I even remember.

Last edited:

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Good for you if you care about gaming or any one game that much.
Sounds pretty shit to me.
The developers / writers etc can decide this for themselves without random people throwning their armchair creativity into the mix. If they choose to make a creative decision to have the audience decide, there are plenty of ways of doing it better than this that would be beneficial to the final game.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unironically yes if I can pay in installments over like 60 years or something. I'd have to hear it first though obviously and if I liked it, it's a go. His work on Killer Instinct and DOOM is the GOAT.

I actually like Dante's current theme. I get the hate but it's pretty good imo.

Dont get used to it lol capcom is cutting that chord real quick

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Who is composing for DMC5? Tetsuya Shibata and Shusaku Uchiyama aren't returning?

EDIT: Ah so Shibata has left Capcom...hmmm. Wonder who it is then (I'm assuming Uchiyama is too busy with RE2 Remake music).

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screamo is objectively disgusting to listen to so as long as the vocals arent trash mick gordon can compose every single game in existence

Wild Card

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no there's one bad track in the game, imagine if we dismissed every games soundtrack because there's a single one we didn't like in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.