• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There are some words that are fun to pronounce. It's a subjective thing so we're bound to list a bunch of different stuff. So let's do that!

The most fun word that I like to pronounce is "Saskatoon", which is the name of the largest city in Saskatchewan. I always emphasize and lengthen the "toon" part when I say it randomly to myself. I dunno; it's fun.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The first word that came to my mind was "gelatinous.".....

Don't look at me like that.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
9zI8e4AH4tg2XfEjMKfTb8XsIMM=.gif

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
For some reason "New Balalaika" made me laugh the first time I read it out loud on Yakuza Dead Souls. Idk why, but still makes me chuckle to this day.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I've always been a fan of French terms borrowed in English

raison d'être
je ne sais quoi
hors d'oeuvre
avant-garde
Crème fraîche
source.gif

and so forth and so on.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
bivouac

cloaca - always has a place in my heart because it was Robin Williams's favorite word.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Some good ones in this thread.

I also like plutonium. It's just fun to say...plutonium. How's your plutonium? Good, thank you.

necrolysis

Prophet of Truth
Jul 25, 2018
mouthfeel. i don't know why.
and the more juvenile side of me still enjoys saying titmouse

Mavis

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Mountains
It's clearly 'Moist', only made better by many people visibly shuddering when you say it in front of them. I have one female friend who starts to gag a little when she hears it, hilarious!