Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It... just looks like her in front of "WW84"? Not sure what's so amazing about it. Its pretty boring.

Regardless, I have high hopes for the movie itself. The first one was pretty great, well above any other DC movie this decade.

Nuance. The font, wavy hair - it's very 80s. 80s are so hot right now. I was born in the 80s, so I get it.

(Basically they're pandering to my generation).

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Really wish this was dropping this year

Going to be a long wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

DC have been on good form lately. I'm sure it'll continue with BoP and WW.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
oh my
0-A47-AEE0-825-C-4467-B183-0-B39-FFB1-BC47.jpg

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What? This is the opposite of what happens. She thinks she's found Ares, kills him and looks around to see that men are still making bombs and trying to kill each other.

What actually happens is that Ares is a British dude, has a big CGI battle with her, Chris Pine sacrifices himself (which was a good bit) and then everyone is okay again because Ares is defeated.

The movie should have ended or at least come close to ending when she killed the German dude and nothing changed, could still do the Chris Pine sacrifice and it would explain why she fobbed mankind off between then and BVS.

I felt it was a copout to then have Ares and for it to be all good once he was defeated.
When I read that post you quoted, I thought I must have been misremembering the film. It's literally the opposite of what he posted. Amazing.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Fuck Gal Gadot and her support of the IDF.

She does not deserve to be Wonder Woman.

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much in line with Gadot's perspective of what freedom fighting is like.

My Girlfriend had tickets to the advanced screening to this and Mel Gibson's new flick. I told her I'd be happy to watch this, but there would be no way I could support someone like Gibson. I'm so glad many here support boycotting that monster. Besides, he's not even hot anymore so there's really no excuse I can use even if I wanted to watch it!

Oct 29, 2017
First movie was pretty bad plus I don't really need to watch some IDF fangirl pretending to be a heroine

Fair enough, I just hated it, I really hated it and it made me actively dislike the film. It's probably a me fault rather than a film fault
It's not, the romance was trash and brought the whole thing down, it was incredible cliche and forced.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I'm more interested in getting glimpse of the villain at this point. Interested in seeing how they handle it. Have there been no script leaks or anything?

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
This poster is really selling the movie off of the beauty of Gal Gadot... and I can't say it's not working.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
You all that complain about her IDF backstory... I hope you all hate MCU as well then since we have many many of the actors supporting the troops in the US. Or should we just ignore that?

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
Hope it is accidental that the second V in the 2nd W is pointing towards her own V?
Feels like it will again be quite sexualized.. The "armor" in the first one..jeez..my wife was laughing hysterically.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
looks good, love the font, has a Glow vibe to it

I kinda forget the stuff between WW / BvS and JL but she pretty much dropped out of the world between WW and BvS, right? I wonder what happens in 1984

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First movie was pretty bad plus I don't really need to watch some IDF fangirl pretending to be a heroine

It's not, the romance was trash and brought the whole thing down, it was incredible cliche and forced.

www.rottentomatoes.com

Wonder Woman

Before she was Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, Diana meets an American pilot (Chris Pine) who tells her about the massive conflict that's raging in the outside world. Convinced that...

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Will not stop me from calling out the hypocrites in it :P
Your so proud of of your "what aboutism"

This supposed hero supports the atrocities and oppressors conducting those atrocities on the Palestinian people.

Go on, say "what about", as we point our venom at gamergaters and anyone with right wing view points, but for supporting oppressors who are killing innocents, thats where you have to make your stand.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Your so proud of of your "what aboutism"

This supposed hero supports the atrocities and oppressors conducting those atrocities on the Palestinian people.

Go on, say "what about", as we point our venom at gamergaters and anyone with right wing view points, but for supporting oppressors who are killing innocents, thats where you have to make your stand.

I don't have to make a stand, just pointing out the hypocrites. Why should we hold one person to one set of standard but not other in the same field? Yes the atrocities that IDF do against the Palestinian people are horrible, she should be criticised by it, but as I said, same moral standard should be applied then to others. So why isn't it? One type of horrible actions better then others or for what reason isn't this applied?

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
www.rottentomatoes.com

Wonder Woman

Before she was Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, Diana meets an American pilot (Chris Pine) who tells her about the massive conflict that's raging in the outside world. Convinced that...
RT only matters for DC movies when they are low. If they are high, they still manage to be bad.