• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Don't remember the first real person, but April O'Neil (1987) was my first crush:

j307_tumblr_lrdoyzrpos1qzdk2vo1_500.gif

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
My first is lost to the mists of time and was probably a Scottish or English actress in a TV show that I have forgotten about. I do remember having a Cindy Crawford poster into my teenage years but before that? Didn't have the internet back then to google who is playing what and then find pics of them and find out what else they are in lol. It's all an analogue blur of awakening hormones. That Cindy Crawford poster though - fire. Can't find it by inept googling though so my analogue past is still haunting me :(

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
The very first one (as a kid) was probably Phoebe Cates, from the Gremlins films. She's also aged incredibly well: here she is at 46 years old, 11 years ago:

Phoebe_Cates_at_81st_Academy_Awards.jpg

That was Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth when I was a kid.

Curiously, in Labyrinth she didn't do anything for me (besides the movie being great), but when I watched Dark City she became my third crush. Second one would be Julie Condra in Crying Freeman; brunettes are my kryptonite. :/

Last edited:

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Christina Ricci in her role as Wednesday Addams. I'm not goth myself but Ricci in the role was the awakening of my lifelong attraction to goth girls & guys.

DinoBlaster

Feb 18, 2020
Cameron Diaz in The Mask stirred something inside me at way too young an age, I don't think I understood what was happening lol

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I adored Julie from V as a kid. I absolutely had a crush on her, even if I didn't realize it at the time.
b8fae7fc-4ef5-4c4e-byrj9s.jpeg

I was also insanely jealous of Howard the Duck.
6fa3542e-df7b-46c2-a0qvk2c.png

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Sharon stone, Meg Ryan and Sandra Bullock. They hit all the notes during my teenage years.

Last edited:

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
The first one i recall atm is Elizabeth Shue in Adventures in Babysitting

Adventures-In-Babysitting-1987-elisabeth-shue-38749205-630-350.jpg