Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
That's easy. The old 2K5 team, of course. They make it for PC and we get NFL teams/rosters modded in.

May 1, 2018
I think XFL needs to stick around and show there is a reason for it to exist for 2-3 seasons before we jump on "who should develop an XFL game" train. I want it to work out personally as more football is a good thing. As for a developer, with 2K being the WWE dev then they make the most sense. Plus people still love NFL 2K and it'd be a huge return for them.

ericsp17

Oct 27, 2017
Assuming the league lasts more than 6 weeks, Netherealm would be cool for an over the top blitz game. They should also include "classic" xfl players like He Hate Me. Did we ever find out who hated him? And why?

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
There's no publisher that will even consider funding a game based on a new football league until it shows that it has staying power. The original XFL was in the dumps by mid-season but they limped to the final game before shutting down shop. The AAF died before it even reached the end of the regular season. Making a new football league is extremely difficult since most football fans are always completely engaged with the NFL and college.

BanGy

Oct 25, 2017
Who would fund development for a game based on a alternative football league that has already failed before?

No one.