Oct 26, 2017
Ever since MK2, my favorite has been Baraka, and it always will be.

iBD1q9u.png

I love Baraka and the whole Tarkatan race, and I love how much of a glow up they all got in MK11; the Tarkatan blades being their actual bones, the whole race of savage nomadic warriors, with Baraka being the Tarkatan Alpha; the biggest, the strongest, the meanest, and the one who commands authority.

He's always been my favorite in the gameplay, the visuals and also the story. I sincerely hope to see Baraka and the Tarkatans return in the new MK1, seeing how they fit into a brand-new reality.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
We really gonna let OP slide using Kharacter instead of Kombatant? Amateur hour.

This feels like one of those things where you watch it and it feels like you shouldn't be seeing it. It's just wrong, like my brain is yelling that I should never hear that voice coming out of complete sweetheart Ed Boon

Just imagine being the child of Ed Boon and you did something bad and he uses his "Scorpion" voice to berate them for said bad behavior.

ZeroCDR

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitana, Cyrax, Ermac, Smoke, Johnny Cage

A general affinity for most of them actually, I love MK characters, but those are my top 5 as of this moment.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
In general, it usually changes from game to game.

Mk1 -Subzero
Mk2-Kitana
Mk3-Smoke
Mk trilogy-Noob
Mk4-Quan chi.
Deception-Jade
Mk9-Melina/Rain

Haven't really played mk since 9

Last edited:

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ever since MK2, my favorite has been Baraka, and it always will be.

iBD1q9u.png

I love Baraka and the whole Tarkatan race, and I love how much of a glow up they all got in MK11; the Tarkatan blades being their actual bones, the whole race of savage nomadic warriors, with Baraka being the Tarkatan Alpha; the biggest, the strongest, the meanest, and the one who commands authority.

He's always been my favorite in the gameplay, the visuals and also the story. I sincerely hope to see Baraka and the Tarkatans return in the new MK1, seeing how they fit into a brand-new reality.
Sadly, it doesn't seem like he'll be back. But I hope so too, Baraka's design in MK11 is perfection, and he is always fun to play.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I love the Ninjas, and would take them all in matching pallet swapped costumes and not complain.

Jan 15, 2019
I feel like Scarlet is really underrated. A character who can manipulate blood should be, like, the main character of the franchise. It feels quintessentially Mortal Kombat.

MissCauthon

Oct 25, 2017
Kitana on MK2 :) she was very bloody haha BTW is there no way to play MK2 on newer consoles or pc? I can't find MK2 on any website the arcade version.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Kitana overall. Has been my favourite ever since MK2.

Although Skarlet's gigantic glow up in MK11 made me a massive fan.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I think my favorite is probably Jax, big fan of the gotcha grab. But, and I'm not proud of this, I'm probably generally best with Baraka.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
ae34698919a4f3d4febb6f7a69dec4c1.jpg

"Don't let the mask fool ya!"

Kabal was such a great character in MK9. I kinda hate how he's been turned into a jobbing Black Dragon stooge in everything since then, including the 2021 movie, but MK9 was his peak. Maybe not his best design, but certainly his best voice, best characterization, and his role in the story as a reformed hero was fascinating.

The dude whooped Kano, Noob and Mileena at the same time, Sub-Zero, and Sheeva. Those are some pretty strong wins.

AngryPuppy

Oct 27, 2017
Human smoke, followed by sub-zero. Liu Kang as well but that's just to be contrary because my buddy is a Kung Lao stan.

Kreim

Dec 6, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

it's funny to like him

plus like Liu Kang he has distinct verbalizations when he fights. weird ass sorcerer gibberish.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
There are too many to pick. I have a special fondness for Liu Kang, Raiden, Johnny, Scorpion, Kuai Liang, Cyrax, Kenshi, and Cassie. MK11 made me appreciate people like Jade, Baraka, Skarlet, and Shang Tsung some more as well.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I think it's pretty funny OP spelled character with both a K and a C.

It's Mileena and Sub-Zero for me.