SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Awesome German knight with a Zweihander...

1915606-sieg_legends_render.jpg

NIGHTMARE...

nightmare-hdart.jpg

And then the redeemed knight.

soul_calibur_4cs.jpg

Seriously, why is he so cool?

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Crystal Siegfried/SC is one of the worst designs in fighting gaming history.

Gren

Oct 27, 2017
Hwang is best unsung SC hero. Sucks that he faded away from being Mitsu's rival.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Because he is a sexy beast. The majestic way his hair sways in the wind in Soul Blade's intro was such a memorable scene for me. Second only to him riding away from a collapsing tower, of course!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Because it's Siegfried.

Although his crystal armor raised some eyebrows at the time.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I love how in Soul Edge, Siegfried's whole motive is to find the weapon that can defeat his father's murder... because he's gone into psychotic delusion to avoid accepting that he killed his father himself.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Siegfried is an amazing character. Always trying to avenge his ass. God damn Nightmare.

Hope we get Siggy announced for the new SC soon!

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
I love how in Soul Edge, Siegfried's whole motive is to find the weapon that can defeat his father's murder... because he's gone into psychotic delusion to avoid accepting that he killed his father himself.

I'd love it if that more pathetic side of his character could be highlighted more now that they've decided to reboot, it's so much more interesting than the stock atoning paladin he became.

Hope we get Siggy announced for the new SC soon!

tumblr_p35dnphWkF1vql4xno1_1280.jpg

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Crystal Siegfried/SC is one of the worst designs in fighting gaming history.
Crystal armor is a weird one but I don't know about the worst.
https://www./proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fdb%2F27%2Fc4%2Fdb27c44ccdc23fa1434db6eea5ab4bff.jpg&hash=aa8aef34cb76fb7b21a543c6d30f526c

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Any character that "King of Braves" Nobuyuki Hiyama voices in Japanese usually ends up being one of my favorites. Siegfried/Ziggy!Nightmare is no different, in that respect.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
How can tou get so many letters in Kilik wrong... like just... how
This. Heh
Kilik is the man! The best, coolest, most awesome fighter character ever and the kata animation scene alone beats every other fighting game animation combined. Just look at this beauty!
https://youtu.be/UIIpeYPH39A
I'm sooo glad he got included in SC6! :)

Taki is awesome too, if you're able to ignore her body painted costume you'll see one of few characters who truly makes it up in speed and versatility what's lacking in range. At her best she's just buzzing around like a bee slicing and dicing making everyone else seem clunky as an elephant. Still not confirmed for SC6 but I certainly hope she'll be there.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Raphael along with Maxi are the worst. Never understood the Killik love! Siegfried's story is great but a boring design.

Voldo, Yoshimitsu, Nightmare and Hilde(doubt we will ever see her again :() are my favourite designs.. I main Taki though.. completed Soul Edge in the arcade with her, every battle lured the AI over to the edge, jumped over them and hen kicking them out... except for I think Cervantes who i was unable to pull that off with.

Favourite series of fighting games, love playing it with my sister.

issa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Last edited:

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I loved Tira in SC3 but then couldn't get into her past that and I wasn't ever sure why.

Killik is always a favourite choice though, that stick is goooood.