• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Season 2 is coming to a close very soon with SSGSS Gogeta and Super Broly on the way. Recently, it was datamined that there were four more character slots added after the most recent patch, meaning we will most likely being seeing a Season 3 with four more characters (not unlike the four extra characters for Season 3 for Tekken 7)

With this in mind, if you could only pick four characters, who would you add to DBFZ S3?

Tbh I just want Kefla. She got shafted in S2.
latest

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
a good 1v1 mode (im way out of the loop and have no idea if there have been further developments on that. iirc the 1v1 mode they added just goes too quick because they dont up each individual character's health)

edit: oh my bad I thought the title said "What"

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
No. I want a sequel with all characters returning in base.

Edit: miss read the title lmao.

Kefla.
Roshi.
Frost.
Toppo.

Dec 21, 2018
I'd rather they'd save any remaining characters for a sequel. Barring that, Kefla, Roshi, Toppo, Kale, Caulifla, Cabba all need to be in. Maybe even Jaco, Super Buu, Raditz, Dabura.

Last edited:

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

As a skin but I'm not opposed to him as a character.

They can add some female characters while they're at it too. Pan, Kefla, Bad Launch, Ribbriane. Gimme all of em.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Just give me Kefla, Ribrianne, & Top[po] and we're good to go. Maybe throw in Caulifla & Kale individually for good measure considering the game's lack of women (granted, it can't be helped when it comes to Dragon Ball, but they should capitalize on what's available). Hell, throw in Pan since GT is now fair game.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
So I don't have anyone specific in mind however I think two things should happen. 1. More female characters and 2. A character from a different IP like Naruto or something

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no more gokus.... except kid goku. BUT JUST KID GOKU AND THEN NO MORE.

edit: after re-reading the above posts I'd also like to make clear that I will fight to the death for Mr. Po's inclusion.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
Kefla, Pan, Dabura, and Piccolo Daimao.

I'd say SSJ4 Goku but well, we don't exactly have a dearth of Gokus.

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
Master Roshi
Kefla
Maybe Bojack or Android 13
I'd imagine the 4th slot would be someone from the new dragon ball movie that they're apparently in the middle of making

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I'm really hoping we can get Shirtless Goku Specifically From When He Fought Raditz and maybe Goku With a Halo Because He's Only Back for the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Oct 25, 2017
Kefla, Toppo, Dypso, Ribrenne, Dabura (with Bibidi and Spopovich assists) and UI Goku.

Probably gonna get 4 more Goku's.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
I'm gonna go on a limb and say I am okay with a blatant racist caricature not being playable.

Also they specifically included GT Kid Goku because DB Kid Goku can't fly.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
If I got to choose, it'd probably be entirely TOP characters.
Kefla, Ribrianne, Toppo, Dyspo, Master Roshi, Trio de Dangers. That'd be pretty interesting.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
Remember when Toppo's god form got hyped up but he didn't even get a single ring out with it

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Bulma with a mech like Tron Bonne.
Chichi.
Kefla.
Launch.
Goku's Mom.

Just more ladies in general.

If I can't have that I don't know if he's already in the game but I love Tapion. He's a Elf Boy who plays an ocarina and could have some fun CC in his kit. I'd like to have him be more based on the sword and AOE than Trunk's more blasty/punchy style.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
I'm with you on #1, but I'm not sure if DBFZ really needs guest characters.
Yeah it doesn't need guest characters, but I think it'd be cool, unexpected and satisfy some of the hunger for arc sys to make other anime fighters or perhaps just whet the appetite even further. Also IIRC didn't arc sys make two 3ds games (a DBZ adn Naruto game) and actually make them crossplay online so you could could be playing on the DBZ game but fighting naruto characters

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
the characters from all 3 seasons but for $19.99

I feel like the base game was pretty bare on characters tbh, and they overcharge for the DLC.

Oct 26, 2017
There are plenty of characters at this point, so my number one would be multiple assist types and more stages/skins. Also, bring back double supers!