• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
Don't be silly.

Naturally.

January2018-KempsPurplePower.jpg

kemps-e1515518665478.jpg

purple-milk.jpg

That sounds like something InfoWars sells

Gorger

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Milk is one of my favorite drinks to have for breakfast and light meals. And when I crave milk I usually go for the ones with low fat and extra D-vitamins. Then again Norway's milk quality is excellent and far superior to other milk types I have tried travelling abroad. Milk is also very common and enforced in Norwegian traditions, and it's not uncommon to have milk for almost every meal.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
No because I would still know it was originally white milk. It tastes different.

Congrats OP, today is the day you learned that all chocolate milk is just white milk with chocolate added. Think of all the once white milk you've drank over the years just masked by chocolate added after the fact. Just picture the chocolate milk going down your throat and know the truth, the white milk was just tricking you all along.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I've been drinking Almond Milk because of how much healthier it is and that shit is fucking disgusting in comparison to the magic elixir that is whole milk. Like god damn.

Lewpy

Oct 28, 2017
I love milk. Can't drink a lot of it, plays me up. But when I do, it's a top 3 favourite drink for me. It's all about gold top jersey milk.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Aren't a lot of alternative milks like almond milk way less environmentally friendly to produce? Not only is white milk way better tasting, it's also better for the environment.
No. Almonds are relatively bad, but still less impactful than livestock.
Edit: just saw you've already been informed, with a chart too. my b

I think that OP is trolling to try to solidify people's resentment of plant-based milk alternatives. To what end, I can't fathom.

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
Almond milk is the truth, but it doesn't make cow milk bad. I do almond for hot drinks and most cooking but for some reason nothing works with cereal but real ass dairy.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's quite the opposite for me lol

Tried Soja and Almond just 2 weeks ago. I thought I'm ready to leave it all behind. 1 week later I gave the last 2 liters I bought to a good friend that loves them. I literally had to force myself to even get through one week. It was hell. It tastes completely different and I don't like it at all. Even the texture (?) is a lot more like water and less thick.

Druffmaul

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
What the hell am I supposed to drink with my peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and honey sandwiches? Whatever the OP's answer is, fuck that noise.

Oh, and stoplikingwhatihate.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
There's nothing disgusting about milk aside from how it's farmed and what it does to cereal.

Almond milk is alright I guess.

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
Your loss OP, I've tried all forms (and brands) of alternative "milk" (because I'm not really sure you can call them milk) because it's supposed to be better for the environment: Oat milk, Almond Milk, Soy Milk, and Pea Milk. Nothing came close to the taste and texture of dairy milk - either the alternatives tasted nasty or water down (or in the case of Almond milk made me very sick in the stomach) or too sugary or some combination. I've actually taken to enjoying grass milk (supposedly an "organic" milk from cows that only eat grass - I can't speak to how much better it's supposed to be, but I find it so much tastier than even regular dairy milk).

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Hours later, the near-arbitrary distinction between chocolate milk and "white" milk is still hysterical to me.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Nice to know I'm not alone OP. Never have been able to tolerate white milk, even as a kid. My mom said I had trouble keeping it down as a baby/toddler, which I always found interesting. It just tastes so bad, like immediate gagging reaction. Wish I knew why I can't drink it.

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
lol

I will drink homo milk til the day I day, tyvm! What else will I make yogurt out of? and CHEESE? deadass miss me with your intolerance OP don't @me

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
You're weak, your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter.

the fuck are you talking about OP?

OP
OP
Soliloquy of a Dogge
Oct 27, 2017
Nice to know I'm not alone OP. Never have been able to tolerate white milk, even as a kid. My mom said I had trouble keeping it down as a baby/toddler, which I always found interesting. It just tastes so bad, like immediate gagging reaction. Wish I knew why I can't drink it.
We've gotta stick together. Not enough of us on Era who understand that white dairy milk serves no discernible purpose and is an evil that should be vanquished.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
If you drink this abomination and enjoy it, shame on you.

White milk should be banned. If you drink anything other than chocolate milk or almond/cashew/coconut milk, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Discuss.
No because I would still know it was originally white milk. It tastes different.

You do realise chocolate milk is made from white milk right (at least the good ones)? 🤯😂

blazenumb1

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This forum never disappoints. Love milk, especially when I was younger used to go through a gallon or two a week and eat cereal on a daily basis.

Chocolate milk and almond are good too, even soy/rice isn't terrible either.