• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Good Shit Worth Reading.
  • Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
    AOC has a positive rating among 18-34 year olds, women, non-whites and college graduates in this poll.

I actually dug further into Gallup polls to compare AOC to other figures and was blown away at what this poll is showing. AOC's numbers among Democrats and Independents are roughly the same as people like Kamala, Booker and Schumer.

But there's one difference. AOC is more unknown among Dems/Independents and more well known among Republicans. And among Republicans she has the worst favorability spread I could possibly find. Even people like Pelosi and Obama had better numbers.

AOC has become the biggest bogeyman the GOP has possibly ever constructed.

What AOC has Done So Far
  • OP
    OP
    excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
    Oct 25, 2017
    What?
    Bills specifically addressing the district was one my original questions. Those tweets are words of support not bills and the things you mentioned are general not specific to only the district.

So you're measurement of if she truly cares about her local voters is did she introduce a bill for her constituents in the first 3 months .... and nothing else.

https://www.congress.gov/member/alexandria-ocasio-cortez/O000172?q={"sponsorship":"cosponsored"}

She's co-sponsored 110 bills ranging from abortion rights to other health care, to education, to exploring legalization of mairjuana, to right to sick pay, to the Never Forget the Heroes: Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Act (you know people in her constituency), to workplace violence, To redesignate the Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area as the Maurice D. Hinchey Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area, and for other purposes, To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 40 Fulton Street in Middletown, New York, as the "Benjamin A. Gilman Post Office Building". the last two along with another NY member of congress.... and so forth and so forth....

She after speaking to her local constituents altered her vote on a pretty big bill... that no other Dem voted against... because she was asked by her constituency, that's a vote for them... but you dismissed it.

She sponsored the New Green Deal

All this you could have found yourself instead of derailing my thread and refusing to actually participate in its main thesis other than to use my wording as a tool against AOC