• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Anyone else tired of explaining what impeachment means to people? Surprising how many people think impeachment means Trump is getting booted out of office. Funny how many people also don't realize that Clinton was impeached.

214 is the number
Impeachment from both branches is the road to potential removal. You have to have both branches and then there is a separate vote for it.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
How is no one of his aides pulling him away, lol

No one who can see reason is left. The people around Trump are totally obedient, regardless of how ill-conceived a decision is. It's the only way to survive, until Trump's errors come back to haunt him, he can't accept the blame, so he blames the obedient aides instead, and they get fired anyway.

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
Wow he is saying he did not ask Nancy Pelosi to find a way out of this yesterday. That has to be a lie. He paused for a decent amount of a time surely thinking how to respond. For sure a lie.

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump has been committing impeachable offenses since before he was even inaugurated.

Is the fact that he went after Biden the reason why the Democrats finally decided to pursue impeachment? Are they only doing this because they felt personally threatened as politicians?

Do not get me wrong; I am happy to see that the Democrats have finally decided to do their jobs but I am a bit suspicious of their motivations.

Excuse the fact he did a blatantly illegal thing to distract from the illegal thing he did, with his lawyer who has been blatantly doing illegal meet and greets and admitted it as well, yeah it's all because of fucking Biden.

I really think you dummies are missing the forest for the trees concern trolling the wh, what when where why when the idiots are dead to rights on this shit.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

I keep thinking nah. No way this gets dumber. And then it just magically does.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Did he really just try to say Dems arent fighting for gun control??? What dimension is this? How will his Republican ass kickers spin that one lmaaaao

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Yamiche Alcindor @Yamiche

Q: Did you ask Nancy Pelosi to find a way out of impeachment?

Trump: "Not at all. She has lost her way...She has been taken over my the radical left...Unfortunately she is no longer the Speaker of the House."

2:37 PM - Sep 25, 2019

Yamiche Alcindor @Yamiche

President Trump is literally talking about Hillary Clinton's "30,000 deleted emails" as he sits next to President Zelensky.

As Trump faces one of the hallmark moments in his presidency, he is relying on messaging that worked to get him elected in 2016.

2:34 PM - Sep 25, 2019

Serenity

Mar 3, 2018
Did he end that saying "My poll numbers have gone up, but I don't want them to go up for this reason"? And what was he referring to? I know he was saying something about Pelosi but he rambles so much I couldn't really connect his points.

OP
OP
chadskin

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

Putin invaded Ukraine, annexed parts of Ukrainian territory and is still waging an active war in eastern Ukraine.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
These times are truly stranger than fiction. Did he see nothing wrong with releasing these transcripts as is? He sounds like a low level mob boss lol. I guess the best guy to dig Trump's grave is the man himself

Oct 25, 2017
Trump has been committing impeachable offenses since before he was even inaugurated.

Is the fact that he went after Biden the reason why the Democrats finally decided to pursue impeachment? Are they only doing this because they felt personally threatened as politicians?

Do not get me wrong; I am happy to see that the Democrats have finally decided to do their jobs but I am a bit suspicious of their motivations.
You have to remember the Democrats have only been in power for nine months, and multiple committees are working on investigating multiple aspects of Trump and his organization.

This incident is singularly immediately actionable, and digestible by the American public, and involves clear corruption, extortion to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, and intent to persuade a foreign country to meddle in the affairs of the 2020 election. Impeachment proceedings are pretty much required here.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
If I hear him squawk about Hillary and her fucking emails anymore, I'll need therapy. Jesus h Christ it's 2019, not 2016 you orange dumb mother fucker.

Sorry, I needed to vent.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
These times are truly stranger than fiction. Did he see nothing wrong with releasing these transcripts as is? He sounds like a low level mob boss lol. I guess the best guy to dig Trump's grave is the man himself

I could see how someone would think "well the others time I did this and nothing happened so this is fine"

lt.dinh

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

More of this is an easily digestible scandal that can be compressed into a sound byte and understood by the public. It's also the straw that finally broke the camel's back, which could be seen as surprising.