Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Help me here. Was he saying that hundreds of thousands of people died/wiil die/may die because of OBAMA? Or China?

Because if it's China, he needs to be reminded what date he received the accurate intelligence about it.

And if it's Obama, then I can't even

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
He just admitted it might have been luck and not his divination that they closed China. I'm actually shocked.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Why does he keep bringing up something that happend in a chinatown in february? Wich chinatown? Does he think it was in actual china? Was it the Chineese new year? In the Us? People still attended sports evends and concerts so why blame the woman he's talking about for having an event in chinatown?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Oh, Breitbart news, of course. "How do you keep China accountable?"

And of course he's the one reporter that doesn't get interrupted and gets a follow up question.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
He's trying to be more "Presidential" today. Wait until his Tweets later when he blasts the press.

By tomorrow he'll be back to the same crazy shit.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Yes, "much more than doubled" on testing. Right.

Just like those 26mil tests were shipped out in early March.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
User Banned (1 week): Inappropriate commentary
Mr. President can you please spread your buttcheeks so with your permission i can eat your sweet sweet asshole. Thank you

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Shit a question about pardoning flynn and if he will be welcomed back to the admin

trumo says he was a wonderful man and was treated badly and so was he

OAN question btw

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
All this and not a thing about helping the sick and dying.

He's blaming China again.