Oct 26, 2017
trump.

puts it on everyone else.

COuntry looks like it is starting to make changes,

Biden steps up and does presidential duties.

Trump: " I DID THIS. I FIXED IT "

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
So fucking dumb. He has the dumbest people around him. They should only ever advise him to just shut the fuck up don't tweet don't talk. It's the only good piece of advice for Trump. Shut the fuck up

Seriously, this. The only thing reliable about him is that every time he opens his mouth, shit gets worse. This stupid, traitorous, self-centered, asshole wanted to flood the streets with US Military personnel.

He is literally the human embodiment of every negative impulse that we humans have.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I can think of him doing is trying to appeal to police officers saying he would stop cities trying to defund them. Because of course that is what a bumble fuck like him would do.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
So, out of utter desperation, Trump administration officials are falling back on their last roll of the dice: the remote possibility that they can get Trump to act like the leader of a country might act for several consecutive minutes.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Will he be tear gassing the crowd beforehand or will that part be skipped this time?

Phineous_2

Oct 29, 2017
Omg! IT'S THE PIVOT! /s

I'm all for this... He's been self sabotaging for months... I'd like to see him do it on this issue, specifically.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
He's just gonna get up there and play to his white supremacist audience, as always. They love it.
I just can't picture him saying anything other than referencing MLK maybe and proclaiming racism isn't real and how he's the Denzel of Presidents for Black People.

Blackage

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd be shocked if we weren't called "The Blacks" at one point in this speech, or if he didn't refer to his one negro friend.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Just show the nation a pic of him vomiting. It'll convey the same message, plus save everyone the time and energy.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
He'll get Candace Owens and Ben Carson up there with him to say "look, the blacks love me!".

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
"To the Blacks. You all have jobs for once, and that's thanks to me. Stop looting, and get back to those jobs. And stop hating on America. You know who would want you to go back to the greatest job market ever? George Floyd and Malcolm X...err Martin Luther King. I have one of them here to night. A Black. Look over there, it's Martin's third cousin on the right hand side. You, you stand up. Don't be shy"

*Random black dude stands up confused, since Trump is pointing at him, when the real cousin is several aisles over to his right*

"He's looking down from us in the sky, saying to himself "Greatest President ever". So lets celebrate. Ben Carson, sing us one of those gospel songs you people like.."

jay

Oct 25, 2017
It wouldn't hurt him with his base because they know he is lying when he pretends he isn't a racist.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I heard everything I needed from him on race during charlottesville and the 2016 election.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
the absolute best you could ever hope from Trump is a repeat of Charlottesville, a limp dick prewritten statement he delivers like someone is holding a gun to his head and then immediately afterwards he goes on a tear yelling about the very fine nazis and police.

beansontoast

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2020
The question is will all the yes men be able to convince him to stick to the teleprompter? I wonder...

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
His written speeches are chock full of clichés and platitudes that please neither his supporters or detractors. Trump is physically incapable of feeling empathy so his delivery will be stilted and devoid of any human emotion. The speech will be as quickly forgotten as it was conceived.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Busting out Teleprompter Don. Wonder if I can make a bet on whether or not he strays from the message

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Where's that clip where a reporter says "Nobody wants to hear from Donald Trump!"

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It wouldn't hurt him with his base because they know he is lying when he pretends he isn't a racist.
David Duke, KKK grand wizard, said as much.

moreover, who will believe him from the other side? The man is so racist he can't even hide like most public figures who are racists.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
the absolute best you could ever hope from Trump is a repeat of Charlottesville, a limp dick prewritten statement he delivers like someone is holding a gun to his head and then immediately afterwards he goes on a tear yelling about the very fine nazis and police.

Yup.

The funny thing is I don't think there's anyone in the White House who could even pull off a limp dick statement for him to read off regarding racism, lol

Nov 6, 2017
This will do absolutely nothing outside of throwing a bone to the media and letting them run with "that was actually very presidential!" It'll be empty words that he actually doesn't believe in, and he'll be hopped up on Sudafed. He's done this countless of times. He won't go off script because he won't be able to. He'll go back to his old self on Twitter after every news station commends him for an "inspiring" speech. It won't do jackshit in the grand scheme of things.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
uZjO7NE.jpg

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
You see, everybody tells me I'm the biggest anti-racist they've ever seen. Everybody.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
Too late for that now. The time to do this was two weeks ago. After the racist shit he's retweeted, no one will believe him except for his cultists.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
He should only address the nation from this point to November if he's announcing he's resigning. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you racist orange bunker bitch.