• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
100%.

I've been taking walks around my neighborhood. I have no symptoms. I haven't kept in contact with people who had or now have symptoms. The neighborhood isn't crowded and I don't get up in other peoples' business when I'm out. I need to step outside to get the mail anyway.

In fact we've also been getting takeout a little bit more often lately as well, but then the wife's been a bit busy sewing up protective masks to give away and I can still do my job from home.

Yeah, I have enough parks around my Neighbourhood and I only come across people who also go for walks or people that walk their dog.

I sit in a deskchair in the attic stairing at a computer screen for work all day and then without my daily 2 hour commute, I go outside as much as possible. It clears the mind and prevents your mind going to mush.