Oct 27, 2017
Any given Touhou game, probably. And that's not even including the doujin stuff.
Also Final Fantasy 9. I've been constantly listening to that OST for like almost 2 decades.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Hard to say but it's probably one of the following:

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Nier 1
Chrono Cross
Sonic CD (us)

Honorable mentions to these regular players though as well:
Transistor & Bastion
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files
Bit. Trip Complete
Rogue Legacy
Undertale
Sonic 3&K
Danganronpa

lumzi23

Jan 16, 2018
FFVI, Oblivion, Jade Empire. Also tracks from Halo: CE, Kotor, Witcher 3, ME3, Skyrim and from some Zelda games. Maybe Journey and Transistor.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Listen to plenty of video game music, but for full (or close enough) soundtrack, it's probably between the Nier or Life Is Strange games. Or Alan Wake. Sonic as well, but while they can tend to be several songs I'll listen to, outside of the original and SA2, very few of them are entire soundtrack listens.

AuroraMusisAmica

One Winged Slayer
Aug 16, 2018
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim by Jeremy Soule

Still listen to it multiple times a week. It's honestly my favorite musical work.

Close second is Child of Light by Coeur de Pirate. Just a wonderful work. Think i'll dive in later.

Robert

Nov 15, 2017
The Last of Us, All Silent Hill Soundtracks and specifically Call of Duty: Zombies Music/Soundtracks.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why but I play this every morning while browsing the news. (Romancing Saga 3)

Jisgsaw

Oct 27, 2017
OG Nier, especially the piano collection.
I usually listen to classical pieces when I have to focus on my work at... work, and Nier offered a nice change to the usual pieces I listened to, so I listened to it a lot.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
To this day I have yet to play NieR, but I listened to its soundtrack for countless hours in college.

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Always:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Killer Instinct (94 and 2013)
Ace Attorney 1, 3, 5
Fire Emblem series

Occasionally:
Xenoblade series
Ninja Gaiden series (NES)
Persona 5
Monster Hunter: World
Donkey Kong Country 2

Not all of them are on Spotify but thankfully they have a reallllly good collection of VG music that's always growing.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I routinely listen to select game soundtracks while working. Not sure which one has the most hours put in, but probably American McGee's Alice (by Chris Vrenna of NIN and Tweaker fame).
The Alice Madness Returns soundtrack by Jason Tai isn't half bad, either.

Other than that:
AC Brotherhood (Jesper Kyd)
The Secret World (Mark Canham)
Darksiders 2 (Jesper Kyd)
Prey 2017 (Mick Gordon)
Dishonored 2 (Daniel Licht)
RDR 1 and 2 (Woody Jackson and Bill Elm)

Adonais

Oct 29, 2017
Metaverse
Everything Mitsuda up to Xenosaga. I wish he could produce another full length ost with some of that same magic from the Chrono and Xeno days.

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017
Either Jet Set Radio Future or, if you count this, DKC only because I put the 10 hour version of Aquatic Ambience on YouTube while I work sometimes.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
It's gotta be Halo 3 or Guild Wars prophecies. Oblivion, Skyrim, Persona 4 are probably close, too.

nelsonqos

Jul 8, 2019
Undertake, Cuphead and Celeste.

Celeste is probably the best soundtrack of the last few years. Resurrections is such a good piece of music.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Probably The Witcher 3. The tracks by Percival especially I listen to multiple times a week usually.

Skyrim. I still listen to it from time to time 8 years after release (the streets of whiterun GOAT)

Yeah, Streets of Whiterun and Secunda are amazing pieces in an altogether amazing soundtrack.