Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
The lack of Pokemon Pinball in the OP is downright offensive.

!!e!VHgQ!2M~$(KGrHqR,!hQE0ehGKCUVBNP4FdrwP!~~_1.JPG

This game was a masterpiece, I still play it regularly on my Micro.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Id always love a new pokemon ranger but sadly that series seems dead now that the ds line is over

I never understood why we never got a single entry for the game on 3DS? The top down mechanic could still work with 3D models.

Level-5 getting the chance to make a real open world adventure Pokémon adventure to put GameFreak in a tough spot finally.

Gamefreak intentionally stated that the Pokemon series is no longer going to do Colliseum/Battle Revolution style games because the mainline games have transitioned over to 3D.

In other words, Gamefreak's fully aware that there are more competent developers out there who can do their games better than themselves so they may as well eliminate the internal competition.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Pokken and MD but neither will happen. There will be some mobile games that will be quickly forgotten.

Detective Pikachu for the switch is a guarantee; I wouldn't even be super surprised if they tried to get Ryan Reynolds to voice Pikachu in the game after how well he was received for the movie.

Its already fully voiced.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Conquest would be great.

Well, actually, besides a new Pokémon Dash, everything new would be great.

TrishaCat

Oct 26, 2017
United States
I'd love a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so long as the story is directed towards a slightly-older audience... Super PMD's story made it unbearable to finish.
Does this mean you weren't able to finish Super?
Super's story kicks in pretty strong after you leave your hometown, and I thought it was pretty great and fit for an older audience between
Entei trying to kill you
, (LATE GAME SPOILER WARNING):
Nuzleaf betraying you
, and
everyone turning to stone

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
New Pokemon Snap or Pinball would be absolutely fantastic.

Neither will happen, but I can dream. :(

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Never gonna happen, but I'd love the prospect of a Pokémon MOBA.

Snap is never gonna happen again, that dream died a long time ago for me.

My bet is on a new Conquest for the Switch.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Conquest 2, or even a port of the original, would be great.

Alternatively they can do Pokemon x Fire Emblem since Koei Tecmo has their fingers in that pie too.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does this mean you weren't able to finish Super?
Super's story kicks in pretty strong after you leave your hometown, and I thought it was pretty great and fit for an older audience between
Entei trying to kill you
, (LATE GAME SPOILER WARNING):
Nuzleaf betraying you
, and
everyone turning to stone
oh wow that's actually pretty dark. Yeah I didn't make it too far. I think I stopped playing shortly after meeting up with Ampharos and joining the expedition society.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Pokken 2 or something new. I don't care about Mystery Dungeon or Snap.

Maybe Pinball eshop-only.

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
Not the Shin Megami Tensei x Pokémon crossover we deserve but the one we need right now : Goldenrod Mirage Session.

Pokémon Snap 2 will do though.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
No matter what they reveal at the direct, it's probably going to be disappointing, so it's all the same, really.

I'll take a new Mystery Dungeon, I guess.

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon would be cool. Mainly I just hope they're for Switch and not mobile though. Basically all the spin-offs with mobile releases are garbage. I also don't particularly care for Pokkén, but that's more of a taste thing.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Lack of Colosseum/XD in this OP upsets me.

Anyways I'd love Pokken 2 and a new Orre game. Mystery Dungeon is always great. A Pokemon Musou game would be neat too.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Besides Pokemon Snap, I would love a new Pokemon Pinball, but I know it ain't happening.

A new panel de pon Pokemon would be great too.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I love Pokemon I don't think I've ever liked any of the spinoffs. So I'm hoping they try something new, maybe the next one will appeal to me.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I've wanted Pokemon Conquest 2 sooo bad for nearly a decade now.

But more Mystery Dungeon wouldn't hurt (as long as they don't go the f2p mobile route).

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
Is a pokemon direct this year likely? I figured this would probably be a gap year.

I want a new pokemon ranger, or pokemon conquest though

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe a Pokémon Showdown clone or random quickplay feature for Home. I never liked training my own Pokémon and would rather just be given a randomly generated rental team to even out the playing field. I think we'll probably just get a new GTS and Pokemon Ranch area for Home.

And Snap 2.